Copyright (c) 2014 by RM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RM -- Blogmeister

The Amazing RM

5A

by RM

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

I am from eggs and toast in the morning, from the hollering of my mother telling us to get ready for school, from 2 mean brothers wanting me to do all the work who beat me up all day, and still they never get enough. I am from my grandmother’s cooking, from the cracks in the walls of her kitchen; I am from waking up to the sound of cars and buses and from sleeping at my grandma’s house that lives in the city, and from a grandfather who says, “Don’t touch this” and “don’t touch that,” from the “I don’t want to!” and the “you do it!” I am from a teacher that only listens to classical music, from saying it makes us smarter. I am from a classroom filled with books from A to Z, from friends who do anything to keep me happy and from flowers in my garden, red to yellow and blue and purple. I am from baths in cold water from living in the mountains, from listening to my dad talking about the news. I am from a school that says “Honesty is the best policy,” from a town, from buses to cars and from a country that likes to keep things clean. I am from a village from where people keep quiet, from a family of love and care. I am from scholastics, from ordering books once in a year, from “if she jumped out of a building you would to?”

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 04:17 AM • comment • Reads 112 • see all articles

I'M JUST AWESOME. I REALLY AM!TRUST ME, I AM!!!