Copyright (c) 2014 by KK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KK -- Blogmeister

5B

by KK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

When I Took out My Appendix
Ouch, ouch, ouch. When I was sleeping in my room, I suddenly woke up and the right side of my stomach was killing me. I kept on screaming and vomiting in the bathroom. Then my mom rushed to my room to see what was going on. Suddenly she found me in the bathroom vomiting and in pain. She was shaking and didn’t know what to do. Then she quickly called the doctor to come and see me.

When the doctor arrived, he checked me, and then with concern he told my mom that it’s better to go to the hospital. Then my mom agreed with him. Afterwards she took me to the hospital.

When we arrived, they immediately put me on a stretcher, and pushed me to the operating room. In the operating room I was extremely worried and trying to read my mother’s reaction to the doctor’s comments. Then I screamed “No! No operation mom! Please, take me home I will fell well soon!”

My mom tried to calm me down and promised me to stay by side the whole time.
The first thing the doctor did was put a mask over my mouth and nose, and then he told me to breath. So I did. Then I started to fall asleep, and when I was sleeping, the doctor did the operation, and when I woke up my appendix was gone and I couldn’t move because of the stitches, so Ii had to stay in the hospital for a while.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 03:37 AM • comment • Reads 38 • see all articles