Copyright (c) 2014 by ZB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ZB -- Blogmeister

ZB BLOG !!!!

5C

by ZB

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Recess is a time to play and have fun with your friends. It’s not a time for arguing about soccer or gossiping with people. In recess I see and overhear people gossiping about who likes who and I also see people bullying each other but that is very rare to see. But every recess in soccer there’s always a fight or argument about whose on whose team or people are calling each other bad names but most of the bullying is in soccer. At the end of recess we always have a problem on where to line up. Sometimes we line up in the basketball court or sometimes we line up in front of the entrance. The biggest problem is 5A and 5B always talk and they go first but my class, 5C always stays quiet we whisper but we stay quiet and we always leave last. I think that’s unfair because we stay quiet and they don’t but they still go first. I suggest that the quietest class should go first we shouldn’t send the classes by class order.

Article posted March 3, 2011 at 01:53 AM • comment • Reads 85 • see all articles