Copyright (c) 2014 by SS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SS -- Blogmeister

Merlin Ball

5C

by SS

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Recess

I am a fifth grader and I want to explain how it is up at the roof.

First of all, the fifth grade building is really far from the roof, so on our way many people are bunching up and not talking or whispering, but almost shouting. When we are right next to the door, we get stopped and sometimes were 10 minutes late! When we enter, some people want to play soccer straight away, and some people are just fooling around playing soccer with basketballs. And when we play, it’s mostly cheating and fouling.  At the end of recess we are supposed to line up in front of the door. A teacher that always comes for recess duty for 5th grade lets 5A and 5B go first. Followed by us, 5C and 5D. The thing that bothers me is that 5A and 5B are bunched up, talking, and playing. AND THEY GO FIRST!!! We, class 5C are the quietest class and just because we are a class “C” we go before last; it is all not fair. Even 5A admit that 5C deserves to, MOST of the time; not all, be first, or at least before first. And we have to wait at the top of the stairs even though it’s not us talking; it’s either 3rd grade or the class behind us. Let’s just go back to last month, February’s virtue of fairness. It is mostly unfair up at the roof.

Article posted March 2, 2011 at 11:07 PM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles