Copyright (c) 2014 by SS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SS -- Blogmeister

Merlin Ball

5C

by SS

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Reflection of What we Learned from our Visitors-Miss Jeanette Karam and Dr. Antoine Abchee

When our two visitors came, I learned so many facts about the heart and what is healthy for us. Early in the morning, our dietitian, Jeanette Karam came to speak about what is healthy, I learned many interesting facts that I told to my dad and mom just when I left school. She put a basket of fruits and some vegetables for us to eat. She said that we should eat fruits and exercise on a daily basis- which I don’t do. Later in the afternoon, our cardiologist Dr. Antoine Abchee came and told us about the heart. He brought a model of the heart and told us stories and things that could happen / happened about the heart. We asked him questions and he answered them. I learned so many things, and I decided to exercise, eat fruits every day and never to smoke or drink alcohol.

Article posted November 11, 2010 at 01:41 AM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles