Copyright (c) 2014 by MK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MK -- Blogmeister

"I AM ZE MAHMOUDINATOR HAHAHAHAHA"

5A

by MK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

I am from video games and watching T.V. from a life with no brothers, from friends so close they are like brothers from a cousin who likes the same things I like who doesn’t have brothers either but two sisters just like me.

I am from lollypops and sugar canes, the taste of sugary sweets, from candy to potato chips, from popcorn to frosted cakes. I am from loving parents and evil sisters from the “GET OFF MY LAP-TOP” to the “LEAVE MY ROOM!” and hating home work to the, “SHUT UP AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!”

I am from the passing cars every few seconds, from endless traffic to speeding cars, from the ice cream man to the mail man, from toy shops across the street, from a father who owns 7 stores, and a family that can’t wait until he comes home.

I am from never-ending construction, from the peaceful sound of the night, the morning smell of bacon and waffles from syrup and cereal to the night time smell of my favorite food.

I am from relaxation to activities, from basket ball and soccer, from skate boarding to ice skating, to my mom cheering me on at the bleachers=http://

Article posted March 16, 2011 at 05:56 AM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles