Copyright (c) 2014 by MK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MK -- Blogmeister

"I AM ZE MAHMOUDINATOR HAHAHAHAHA"

5A

by MK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Article posted April 18, 2011 at 08:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

Have you ever dissected a heart before?

A couple of days ago, my class and I were dissecting the heart and lungs. We were dissecting it because we were learning about the circulatory system  Sometimes people have special memories with other people that they remember because that memory is very special to them.

So as I was walking upstairs to the recess grounds I was wondering.”Who is on duty?” so I asked my friend that same question, in case he knew! He said.”Well I think it’s our school principal.”So I turned around and sure enough it was our school principal walking up the stairs she asked.” What are you doing here?” We said that we needed to use the bathroom and she said.”Okay.” “You do know that when you eat lunch with her, she gives you cookies, right?” he said. So I said “No but that’s cool it’s only my first time here!”

“Well she was nice.” I said to my friend as we were playing sports and other games. He said “Ya, she’s one of the nicest people I ever met!”

Now this was my first time at my school and also the first memory I had with the nicest principal ever. That’s how I found out how the school was so nice it’s because she was the leader!  

Why do you even need to listen? Why would you? That’s what ears are for…right! I hope these reasons can tell you why!

You should listen can do awesome on your work, like for instance tests, games, and to learn new things. If you don’t know division you should listen to learn how!

So you know what you are doing like what homework you have or your computer assignments (if you have) and also last but not least Class Work=http://! Do you even know what you are doing?

To pass major tests for your school year, for your semester and for life!! Like collage and to make your parents happy!

I hope these reasons help you understand why listening is so important so good luck at school!        

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

Last week on Friday it was the last day of the school week, so my mom asked me if I wanted to go to my friend’s house, and I replied “of course!” So then my mom talked to his mom and they both then said yes so when my mom dropped me off at his house she gave me her phone. So when I got to his house I saw him and my other friend, and they were waiting for me at the gate. We practically we played the whole entire time until my friends mom made these delicious treats that I loved, after that we all waited at the gate for another friend to come over (we were all school friends.) so when the other guy came over I noticed that I didn’t have my mom’s phone with me so I ran all around the campus looking everywhere we went so 2-3 hours later when my mom came to pick me up I told her that I lost it instead of telling her that we were robbed and we didn’t get hurt so she was proud that I told her the truth!

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

The Last Hour

Inspired by William Carlos Williams

So much depends

Upon

A very old

Man

Sitting in a

Bed

With a slow

Heart beat.

The Planets Divide

Inspired by William Carlos Williams

So much depends

Upon

A large jigsaw

Puzzle

That can’t be

Fixed

Only by the

Planet

Time

Inspired by William Carlos Williams

So much depends

Upon

Time and its

Laws

That can only

Change

By what comes

Next    

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:36 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

Time for dinner

As I’m starring at the turkey roaster,

I’m also listening for the toaster.

Then I look at the fridge, still so hungry,

When I smell something really good and funky

Then I hear my mom say “Time for dinner!”

Then I no longer feel like I’m thinner!

Article posted March 16, 2011 at 11:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

I am from video games and watching T.V. from a life with no brothers, from friends so close they are like brothers from a cousin who likes the same things I like who doesn’t have brothers either but two sisters just like me.

I am from lollypops and sugar canes, the taste of sugary sweets, from candy to potato chips, from popcorn to frosted cakes. I am from loving parents and evil sisters from the “GET OFF MY LAP-TOP” to the “LEAVE MY ROOM!” and hating home work to the, “SHUT UP AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!”

I am from the passing cars every few seconds, from endless traffic to speeding cars, from the ice cream man to the mail man, from toy shops across the street, from a father who owns 7 stores, and a family that can’t wait until he comes home.

I am from never-ending construction, from the peaceful sound of the night, the morning smell of bacon and waffles from syrup and cereal to the night time smell of my favorite food.

I am from relaxation to activities, from basket ball and soccer, from skate boarding to ice skating, to my mom cheering me on at the bleachers=http://

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 10:42 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

Cliffs: And You Think They Are Boring!

On the side of oceans the land next to it doesn’t make sense. There are landforms that people commit suicide by jumping off of them. They are eaten by the sea to make a shape that looks like the top and left or right sides of a square. Cliffs.

The formation

Cliffs are formed due to the processes of withering and erosion. They are mostly made of sandstone, chalk, and dolomite. Igneous rocks such as granite and basalt also often form cliffs.

Cliffs are formed by the ocean slowly eating the high land (that’s on the side) basically has to do with the high land on the side of oceans. It will eat the land until it makes a specific shape takes place even then It won’t end, it’s just going to get bigger the only thing it has to do is eat the side land leaving a sharp steep cliff.(it means ocean) it makes the land look like the top and right or left sides of a square. Weathering is the process that makes rocks smaller. Erosion is the process that moves the weathered rock. I can also tell you that even when an ocean eats the land the land dissolves in the ocean.

The areas

The most widespread landforms of coasts are sea cliffs. These very steep to upward bedrock cliffs range from only a few meters high to hundreds of meters above sea level. Their upward nature is the result of wave-induced erosion near sea level as a result of collapsed rocks at higher height. Cliffs that extend to the shoreline commonly have a notch cut into them where waves have battered the bedrock surface.

The most famous cliff

There are lots of famous cliffs like the Troll Wall in Norway and the Nanga Parbat which is the biggest mountain side cliff in the world and Mount Thor the highest vertical faced drop in the whole world! So I think its Mount Thor that is the most famous or maybe the Naga Parbat.

In the future these cliffs get larger, and larger they will not stop they will also get deeper and deeper as the ocean consumes the land. They will continue to make the cliffs larger. So the future to these landforms just creates thin, dangerous land.

Article posted December 2, 2009 at 11:58 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 32

I typed 7 words correctly in one minute.

Online Typing Speed Test