Copyright (c) 2014 by RB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RB -- Blogmeister

Lumby

5B

by RB

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Typing Score 12/07/09
Bonjour! 02/13/09
My Voki 10/29/08

Title: 5B - If They Could Speak (11/30/10)

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 09:40 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 44

If Only They Could Speak

Outside a door where people come to rub their feet on me that  is where I stand  how much I hate when those horrible humans come to clean their dirty feet before they enter the beautiful clean house which happens to be a place that I am not allowed to enter especially when it rains. whole I sit there nothing to do having a horrible life, nothing to do .why did I have to have a horrible life  I spoke to soon because here came the cat ready to pull my hair out .Now I officially had the worst life ever ,if it weren’t for me your beautiful clean house would be very dirty and muddy footprints perhaps poop if you stepped in it on your way back home .every welcome rug has a greeting like welcome my neighbor has “come in” I would love to change that into “don’t enter” and “you are more than welcome to leave please do” until that happens I am sitting out a door with nothing to do.

Article posted December 2, 2010 at 04:50 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 36

You, human, you cut me off, use me to keep yourself hot, and even worse children stabbing me and pulling my arms out of my body. People writing their names on me or drawing on me, or even chopping me of leaving part of my body on the floor. Using me to make yourself comfortable by making chairs tables, beds, etc…Out of me and then animals come and start using me as a wash room, using me to make paper. Why oh do you use me to make all this when I can provide you with some things no one can provide you with and these some things are: oxygen ,which keeps you alive, I take carbon dioxide because it’s bad for you, and I give you lots and lots of fruits.

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

First I come in a attractive box, you take me away from my family and parents. For what? Oh no! Don’t blow your nose; it is torture to me and my other friends. Don’t spit in me, Ewwwwww, it is disgusting, these things make me sick. Don’t wipe yourself with my face , Ahhhhhh don’t use me use something  else then what? You toss me in the bin as if I have no value. Boys you take permission to the bathroom for what?! To stick me to the ceiling; Nooooooooo it will hurt me and my feelings. Oh no! Her comes the nanny, and she’s using me to wipe the babies puke; it will make my friends laugh because they think its funny. Don’t wipe the mess with me , it is horrible and it is not my fault , kids spill juice or milk on the tables!!

file:///C:DOCUME~13-1023LOCALS~1Tempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.wmz" target="_blank">file:///C:DOCUME~13-1023LOCALS~1Tempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.wmz">You know what? I think it is better  for me to stay in bin and rest forever.

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

Boom! Clash! Oh how miserable I feel when I hear the sound of thunder and lighting. All year round, thunderstorms come and go electrifying and shocking me! I try to cover my head, but my arms are too short.

Do you think it is fair that you humans get to cuddle up in a warm, heated house while I am being tortured up here!

And the height! I get so scared of falling off the roof. Hundreds of feet up in the sky. But what is worse, is when I am on a boat! Sometimes I am high, sometimes I am low, but falling in the water is horrible! I once fell in and I was dragged in the water for over a day! And at sea, the winds are much harsher and there are big waves.

At night, it’s so dark and I don’t have a flash light! Satellite tries to comfort me when she’s awake, but most of the time she is not. All day long, I have to watch the blinding light that tells airplanes and helicopters to watch out and not bump into me. And if they fly over me, I have to listen to the deafening sound they make.

And in the winter, it is so cold up on the roof that my teeth are always chattering and my fingers are always numb.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:44 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

I’m a hard, attractive and inviting copy lying on a shelf waiting to be picked. Aha! Someone chose me, Good! I was extremely happy, but…. Oh?! What are you doing to me?!

Ow, ow, ow! My eyes are hurting. My mouth tastes disgusting from erasers.

Open close, open close, open close! You always slam my door harshly in my face.

Have Mercy! Have you hear your teacher talking about respecting your books. The worst thing is when babies are chewing on my corners, tearing pages off--- writing heartlessly on me. Then they throw me on the floor stepping on me.

Chp, chp, chp! You’re flipping me a lot. Now my neck is broken. I hope you don’t break my whole body.

Guys, of course I won’t be as attractive as you brought me home on the first day. That’s why you want to send me to the recycling bin? Please, Don’t! It’s not my fault after all.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

I stay in the living room my whole life .Everybody body sits on me with their weight almost killing me .They sometimes lay on me with their smelly feet and sometimes they jump on me with their shoes or socks. When they watch a movie they sit on me, when they are studying they sit on me too, and when they eat all their crumbs would fall on e and in between me .So then they will take all my pieces off and they start wiping of all the dust of me. While they are sitting on me they even fart and when sometimes the house owner gets a dog or a cat they sleep on me and all their fur start spreading all over me .And when the babies comes near me all my life is ruined … All their spits starts falling on me and they start biting parts of me .They even draw on me with crayons, pencils, and markers too. And sometimes they sneak out scissors from the drawers then they start cutting or ripping me!

After they do all of that to me they decide to throw me away and get another one, thought it’s their entire fault.

I wish I could make them feel how I do so they can actually feel sorry for me and take more care of me.

Article posted February 18, 2011 at 05:46 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

Lights off and on off and I can’t get any sleep their always pulling my hair it’s so unfair.

Always, people stinky bottoms sitting on me and poop and pee all over me. I hate my job

I wish I could tell those people keep me clean and wash me! I am stuck with a very stinky smell.

I am never clean .At night I never get some sleep people always come every

Ten minutes and they never flush me. That’s why the plumber comes every week and UN clogs that disgusting poo and pee. I wish life was better. I am almost broken and I will die.

When I die they won’t care I worked so hard and they kill me. Life is so unfair.

When people flush the poo and pee I have to taste it, I eat that every day that I hate.

These nasty children keep on throwing toys in me and I keep getting clogged. I wonder how those people would feel if they were toilets.

They will faint in five minutes. I wish I lived with a clean family that cares about Cleanliness.  

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 11:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

My head is bouncing back and forth, back and forth. The only thing I see is shoes and brand names, Nike, Adidas. Those brats keep on kicking me all day long. Guys, I have headaches. Why are you stepping on me? Can’t you hold the ball in your hand? They stay kicking me on the post and shoot me on the net until they cut me into little squares. There when I’m deflated I’ll have to hear all their complains like “miss this ball is the worst ball I’ve ever seen in my life!!!!” “Could you get us another one?” The teacher says “It’s okay this is the only ball here.” The worst of all is when they play in the rain in a muddy field. My face will be all muddy and unattractive. Guys have pity on me! How I’d like to kill those brats!!They are so annoying!! Best time of my day, is when its dawn, I sleep and have a little bit of peace. But then the next morning the torture starts all over again=http://!!

Basel

Oh what a smell!!! Oh what a smell!!!Could it get any worse and darker over here?

All day long in the closet and when I get the chance to go out here comes the smell, the poo, the pee, the fart all in ONE!!!!

The worst thing is when my owner’s brother decides to wear meoh what a DISASTER!!

The poo (hard waste) and the pee he doesn’t bother cleaning or wiping properly. He farts all day long and at night they don’t even bother putting detergent on ME!!

Oh how I stay happy when I take my bath with Clorox and when I take my hot iron massage.

I just wish I was my dad; my dad gets to be worn by my owner’s father which takes care of him. He doesn’t do his needs on him and he changes it daily and he gets DETERGENT!!!!

That’s not fair. Yesterday my owner went to his friend’s house and they swam in the pool. I choked!! I wasn’t able to breathe. He didn’t even care about me and he knew that I have asthma and bronchitis. And all the time I got stuck in his butt he used to pull me out taking all the dirt with me. Also the other day I was accidentally thrown into the garbage and I’m a Calvin Klein type I come from a very decent and civilized family, I’m a designers gold piece of work. Well after all the work I do for them I just end up in the garbage. Ah, ah honestly, I just wish I could speak ;)

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 34

Oh those little brats!!! They poo, pee and fart on me as if I have no feelings. Why can’t they just go to the toilet and destroy his life, he only suffers with grownups, like just tell me what am I alive for, I get peed, pooed and farted on all DAY, and at the end I get thrown in the garbage with all the smelly rubbish. I feel so useless. When they poo on me I eat it, when they pee on me I drink it, and when they fart on me I have to smell it. I only breathe deoxygenated air, I have nothing good to eat, and I have nothing good to drink, and MOST importantly nothing to breathe! I bet those so called humans would not last a second in my place, do know how it feels to suffer inside a box in a supermarket seeing a mother about top pick your brand and then they pick another brand, the ONLY thing I like about being a diaper is being a brand name, I am from the brand Huggies. The thing I hate the most is when they use me when they sleep they wiggle a lot and I have the biggest cramps!! And in the morning when they take me off they wax almost all of my furry cotton. Oh how I wish I was my father his owner threw him in the bin ages ago and now he is the junkyard or should I say paradise sitting on his wripped couch and watching his broken T.V. and he has all of the Diaplets (Girl Diapers) he kisses them and cuddles them in front of my mom and my mom has to work and serve my future stepmoms, my mother never liked her mother in law more than anyone and now she likes her more then than my own Dad, I wonder how does she feel watching her husband smooching with other ladies, she should really get a divorce!! I hate it so much when my owner’s brother tries me on he farts only! I think you learned how I feel being a Diaper! I think my owner woke up I gotta go, Bye!!

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

Oh my God I’m so worried Halloween is coming.

I wish I could be an ugly pumpkin so no one will choose me for “Carving”. But all of a sudden, a guy came and I couldn’t describe my happiness when he passed without picking me so I shouted “hooray I’m still alive !” to myself. Next day on Halloween a man came and he wanted a nice pumpkin so unfortunately he chose me. I was so scared like a kitten alone in the dark and also I thought that my life was over. At night it was time to trace and cut, which was carving! They all went and left me all alone in the dark. Later the small boy threw me on the table like a ball and he, took my guts out so they could cook them, then they poke a big hole with a sharp knife for my nose and two triangles for my eyes. That I was really fainting they drew a mouth on my face with a sharp marker that ripped my skin off. Hello! Have you ever heard of lipsticks? Guys, we have feelings and emotions exactly like you. Have mercy on us!

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:34 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 36

Outside a door where people come to rub their feet on me that is where I stand how much I hate when those horrible humans come to clean their dirty feet before they enter the beautiful clean house which happens to be a place that I am not allowed to enter especially when it rains. whole I sit there nothing to do having a horrible life, nothing to do .why did I have to have a horrible life I spoke to soon because here came the cat ready to pull my hair out .now I officially had the worst life ever ,if it weren’t for me your beautiful clean house would be very dirty and muddy footprints perhaps poop if you stepped in it on your way back home .every welcome rug has a greeting like welcome my neighbor has “come in” I would love to change that into “don’t enter” and “you are more than welcome to leave please do” until that happens I am sitting out a door with nothing to do.

Article posted February 17, 2011 at 09:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, people always licking me.

I hate it when people shake me around and burn me in hot food. Although I get cleaned once in a while it is TORTURE. And not only that, the worst part is when I get burnt. Every day all I get is complaints like:”Mom! What will I eat with?” I did not mention when those little children come along and start biting me. Sometimes when people drop me on the floor I get knocked out. But luckily at the end of every day at midnight I get to have a rest. I love it. I get to finally chat with all my relatives; it is the best time in the world. Most of the time, my friends get rusted and are thrown away. But then we get ready for the next day which will happen again, and again and again. When those people go on holidays we have the biggest party and we invite all of our friends. Then when our owners come back from their holiday they have new spoons that are much cleaner and look much more professional than us. I felt so disappointed and so upset when we heard about the new spoons and they were so mean that they started to taunt us. We went down into the garbage and the garbage truck took us all the way to the junk yard where we got burnt into millions of pieces. I started to think to myself, who are we? Do we deserve this?