Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

Snowball

5C

by SA

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

The Dietitian and the Cardiologist

We had 2 visitors coming to our class first we had a dietitian, her name was Miss Jeanette Karam, she told us about what we should eat on a daily bases, I learned what foods that I didn’t know belonged in fruits orvegetables for example a tomato, some people are telling me that it’s a fruit and some peopleare telling me that it’s a vegetable so when she came I knew,a tomato is a fruit.

The second visitor came at the end of the day, his name was Dr. Antoine Abchee, Nicolas’s dad, I learned lots of new facts, I learned that when you sit down for a long time then you stand up you feel dizzy, because the blood will drop all the way down to your legs and it willtake time for the blood to reach up to your head. I also learned that even if you eat on a good diet and you exercise a lot your heart can stop, because the brain might send thewrong message to the heart to slow down, or it could be from your family because maybe someone from your family has it, you can have it too he also told us that you have to be careful because out of nowhere, you can have a heart attack so you have to take care of yourself

It was the best experience ever!!!!

Article posted February 13, 2009 at 04:53 AM • comment (1) • Reads 60 • see all articles