Copyright (c) 2014 by spartan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
spartan -- Blogmeister

It's Spartan time!-

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by spartan teacher: Dean Meyer

R- Role/ Pepper Joe Bob a Virginian Colonist  

A- Audience/ Myself

F- Format/ Diary

T- Topic/ What was the Great Compromise?

Dear Diary,                                                                                  March 1, 1786

The New Jersey Plan has token affect today and I am really mad because I liked the Virginia Plan better because it said that if your state had a bigger population then, you had more control.  The New Jersey plan says that all states should be treated equal and I do not like that.

Dear Diary,                                                                                     July 7, 1787

Today a whole bunch of people met in this room and they had the windows nailed shut, most of them were wearing wool suits and wigs.  But, it was so hot in there.   They were talking about making a compromise and it ended up being called the Great Compromise.  The Great Compromise is a lot of people talking and debating about whether to side with the Virginia Plan or the New Jersey Plan.  I think they should support the Virginia Plan.

Article posted April 21, 2009 at 11:25 AM • comment (2) • Reads 43 • see all articles

I like to play sports my favorite sports are basketball and running. I also have a dog and a cat. I mostly run 5k's.