Copyright (c) 2014 by spartan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
spartan -- Blogmeister

It's Spartan time!-

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by spartan teacher: Dean Meyer

Cracker Lab
Cracker Lab

Cracker A-It’s dark brown on the edges and it is light brown in the middle. It is a circle and has holes in it. It is about one to two inches long. It feels hard. I taste crunchy, grainy, like oats, salty, and a little stale.

Cracker B-The cracker is bigger on one side then it gets skinnier it is a little like a square. The cracker is brown and about two inch long and about one inch wide. It has five holes in it. It taste like oats, is grainy, crunchy, and stale. It feels hard.

Cracker C-The cracker is an oval and is brown and yellow. It is about two inches long and a half of an inch wide. It has ten holes in it. It taste sweet, fresh, salty, buttery, crunchy, and feels hard.

Cracker D-The cracker is a rectangle and it is brown. It has bumps in it and is about one inch long. It feels hard, taste grainy, hard, stale, crunchy, and bitter.

Recommend: I would recommend cracker C, because it taste fresh, buttery, salty and crunchy. It also melts in your mouth and really everything in it really goes well together. It really is a good cracker.

List of favorite cracker from best to worst:
Cracker C

Cracker A

Cracker B

Cracker D

Article posted February 12, 2009 at 08:49 PM • comment (1) • Reads 33 • see all articles

I like to play sports my favorite sports are basketball and running. I also have a dog and a cat. I mostly run 5k's.