Copyright (c) 2014 by spartan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
spartan -- Blogmeister

It's Spartan time!-

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by spartan teacher: Dean Meyer

R- Role/ George Henry
A- Audience/ Newspaper readers
F- Form/ Speech
T- Topic/ What were the results of the French and Indian War?
June 23, 1763

The French and Indian War came to an end today. Britain and France signed the Treaty of Paris, which officially ended the French and Indian War. Most people described the French and Indian War as a conflict between Great Britain and France in North America from 1756 to 1763. A lot of people were very happy today because now the war is over and that means that less people will be dieing. It is also a lot of stress off the shoulders of the people who were fighting in the war wife’s. If I survived the war I would be happy to know that I helped out. I would also be glad that I was alive. I want to say thank you to everybody who served in the war and I am glad that you made a treaty. If you are wondering how the French and Indian war got called the French and Indian war it got its name from the British colonist were fighting- the French and their Native American allies. I know I wonder how long the French and Indian War would have lasted if they would not have done the Treaty of Paris I also wonder who would have won I bet a lot of other people are wondering the same thing as me.

Article posted February 5, 2009 at 10:09 AM • comment • Reads 73 • see all articles

I like to play sports my favorite sports are basketball and running. I also have a dog and a cat. I mostly run 5k's.