Copyright (c) 2014 by mexico Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
mexico -- Blogmeister

:)-

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by mexico teacher: Dean Meyer

The Digestive System

A Sour Skittle

I am a sour skittle! I will tell you my awful story from a better place or worse! It all started the day I went swimming for the first time. Everyone up here calls it the saliva and the log the tongue. Well my mom told me never to go swimming. But I said “whatever”.  So when I got in the so called saliva I thought my life was flashing and I was dying! I was. I got thrown and chomped on by these teeth. At least that’s what Marshle Mellow told me. He’s in the place I went after the adventure. Actually he’s right here, say hi Marshle. “ Hi”. Now I saw two tunnels. I was going to go down one but there some type of trap door, so I went down a different one unfortunately. It must be the esophagus. I am being sort of pushed down one by one. Then came the burning acid from that poor stomach. But more worse for me! Then the gall bladder, liver, and pancreas came. They sprayed me almost to death! Marshle said this was the worst part! He was right. Then I went through the longest boringest tunnel yet. it had to be the Small Intestine, i had to be! Then there was this thick tunnel not as long which must be the Large Intestine because I was getting really dryed off well. Then there was another thing I just sat in for a while. The Anus.

Article posted February 19, 2009 at 10:13 AM • comment • Reads 67 • see all articles

I LOVE MSU.I also love animals!! :p