Copyright (c) 2014 by TN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TN -- Blogmeister

Facer

5A

by TN

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

It is Christmas. I have always asked my dad for a new computer.”Christmas night” I whispered in my bed while I fell asleep.”Boom.”
“What was that “I thought as I wake to the entrance door I opened it know one was there so I go to the tree and c a note in pile Taymour, and it said, “Dear Taymour look under ur pillow from dad””ps look in ur closet” okay I thought to myself, “what is under my pillow cool 300$ “I said.
So I go and put it in my wallet then put my wallet in my other wallet which was bigger and locked it in A box where I keep stuff. I look in my closet and there is a box I pull out the box and it waaaaaasssss…… a MAC I took it and put it on my desk I found another note and it said “go around the house and look for gifts there all yours look in the bath room, the dining room, your room, and” so I did and found a lot of toys and did I tell u that I was 7 and in the middle of the night.

Article posted May 17, 2011 at 05:49 AM • comment • Reads 74 • see all articles

I'm a face, don't color on me.