Copyright (c) 2014 by TN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TN -- Blogmeister

Facer

5A

by TN

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Article posted May 17, 2011 at 11:50 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 149

Owwwww! Shoobek! Yes im free from class. Now I can go to the roof. owwwwwwwwwww!! Shoobek!when something hit me in the back o f the head…. While I was sent the place in the school when you get hurt .

After that I went to class and we had french. Then we had P.E. in P.E. the coach shot the puck in mahmouds privet part so then we played hacky match.

“Gp do you know where my 250 coin is?” I said

“No” gp said

“This one?” mahmoud said

“That’s mine” I said

“None of you are going to get it” the teacher said

“This is your entire fault’ mahmoud said

“We can’t get it anyway” I said.

Next recess the ball hit me in the face and I got knokedout for 2:00 minutes while I walked to the nurse I fell down the stairs and twisted my ankle. Then when I got to the nurse she wraped a bandage on it and then I told her I got knoked out.

When I was in class with all the kids we were learning about inferring “now everyone get your book “ the teacher said I went to a place to sit but samer took it I went to another and another but they were taken.

When I was half way through the book she said stop. So I put my book in my cubby then I went on the carpet evry one got there book exept for me .

“Go get your book the” teacher said to me so I did. While I was coming back MY PANTS FELL DOWN =http://=http://!! .

Article posted May 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 73

It is Christmas. I have always asked my dad for a new computer.”Christmas night” I whispered in my bed while I fell asleep.”Boom.”

“What was that “I thought as I wake to the entrance door I opened it know one was there so I go to the tree and c a note in pile Taymour, and it said, “Dear Taymour look under ur pillow from dad””ps look in ur closet” okay I thought to myself, “what is under my pillow cool 300$ “I said.

So I go and put it in my wallet then put my wallet in my other wallet which was bigger and locked it in A box where I keep stuff. I look in my closet and there is a box I pull out the box and it waaaaaasssss…… a MAC I took it and put it on my desk I found another note and it said “go around the house and look for gifts there all yours look in the bath room, the dining room, your room, and” so I did and found a lot of toys and did I tell u that I was 7 and in the middle of the night.

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 76

Lost Boy

Inspired by William Carlos Williams

So much depends

Upon

A lost boy

In

London, England in

The

Middle of Oxford

Street.

PS3

Inspired by William Carlos Williams

So much depends

Upon

A boy lost

In

His game while

His

Dad tells him

To

Turn it off.

Computer

Inspired by William Carlos Williams

So much depends

Upon

A boy frustrated

With

His computer that

Froze

And he hit

It.

Article posted March 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 77

My Most Honest Moment

My most honest moment happened a couple years ago at my friend’s birthday. We were playing laser tag at this place, and it was very dark plus it was night and there were a lot of people. We were in the middle of the game when I left.

As the return gift G.P. gave me back my present because the wrapping on the return gifts are the same wrapping as the present I got for him but I didn’t know so I left. When I was about to open it I saw the card and it said “from: Taymour to: G.P.” but I had to make a decision fast because I really liked the thing I got him, but I remembered that it is his birthday so I ran back in and I gave him the gift and took the return gift and told him what he did was a common mistake.

Article posted March 16, 2011 at 11:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 66

I am from an escalator trying to kill me, from a mouse I never got to trap and a bear I’m staring at from far range I am from calling my dad when scared and from lost in a misty river. I am from a big cozy house, from a state which is cold in winter but from going every summer. I’m from baths in the sink, from a blue cartoon dog and from game boy I never let go off. I am from Cartoon Network, from an uncle that I barely see, from sandy beaches, and from a dad that travels all the time. I am from”Taymour go get me water” , from twisting my leg when falling, and from a friend on the weekends. I am from a small and a big rocking chair in my room and from dumping a lot of stuffed toys and jumping in them. I am from a television show I like, and from a computer that I have had for 4 years now.

Where are you from?

© 2011

Taymour

ducky eggs because I like ducky eggs

Article posted November 4, 2010 at 11:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 55

One day the 1 and the 0 were best friends. UNTIL THE 2 CAME, 2 SAID” WHY DO U HANG OUT WITH 0 WHEN U CAN COME HANG OUT WITH ME AND 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9”0 HAS NO VALUE YA HE DOES.”WHO ARE U “0 ASKED” IM 2 AND U HAVE NO VALUE 2 SAID YA I DO NO U DONT YA I DO NO U DON’T STOP! SAID 1 LETS GO ASK 1000000000000000000000000000 K THEY SAID AFTER 5 HOURS THEY FOUND HIM HEY 1000000000000000000000000000 DOES 0 HAVE A VALUE NO SAID 1000000000000000000000000000 SO THEN YOUR LIKE A 1 YA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHEEEEEE SAID 2 YOUR JUST A LITTLE CRAZY 0 WITH NO VALUE.

From 5A Readling Log Wordles

Article posted December 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

Waking Up Early by

Inter. Dec.10, 2009

Sometimes I am in a deep sleep. But then in my dreams I see a big monster. It’s just my mom opening the windows, she says wake up you are going to be late for school. I say I don’t care. So I go back to sleep. She carries me to the table then I wake up and I go to the couch because I’m grumpy. So I go eat breakfast and go to school and I…………..NEVER want to go AGAIN.

THE END

Article posted December 2, 2009 at 11:50 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 47

I typed 11 words correctly in one minute.

Online Typing Speed Test

I'm a face, don't color on me.