Copyright (c) 2014 by MS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MS -- Blogmeister

Cool

5A

by MS

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5 (2010-2011)

Heart Dissection 04/01/11
My Most Honest Moment 03/28/11
I am From 03/28/11
Smelly 03/28/11
Trees 03/28/11
Muddy Shoes 03/28/11
Cent Mots 03/15/11
1st Expository Text 02/17/11
Ramlieh 01/18/11
Number Line 11/30/10
French Voki 11/03/10
My Reading Log Wordle 11/02/10
Typing 12/07/09
French Blog 02/19/09
My Goals 11/12/08
I'm a Wild One! 10/16/08

Title: 5A - My Most Honest Moment (03/18/11)
Description: Unassisted, unedited writing.

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 11:01 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 298

I was playing with my sister a fight with pillows in the living room where my mom has her marble sculptures.

My sister through a pillow on me then I thrugh a pillow on her and knocked down the marble sculptures. My mom came in and asked “who knocked down the sculpture?” At first I blamed it on my sister, but then I told her it was I who had knocked it down. My mom cleaned up the mess of the marble sculpture and left. We continued the fight again and started throwing pillows at each other I shot one on my sister it bounced off her and knocked down another marble structure. My mom came in and I told that I made it fall. My mom cleaned up the mess and left. 

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:47 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 58

I was at my house playing tag with my bother he was ‘it’. He was chasing me around the house the only way to escape was by going into the dining room. I ran with him following me. Just then I saw my mom’s vase fall onto the ground with a loud CRASH!!! That echoed through the house. MY mom came in and looked at the broken glass and asked: “what is going on in here?????” I thought for a moment “we were playing tag and I accidently dropped it.” Admitted.

“Well ok then, now go and stay away from the broken glass, “She said. I could tell that it was not going to be pleasant. But it was better than blaming my brother. That was one of my honest moments.

Article posted March 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 67

My Most Honest Moment

My most honest moment happened a couple years ago at my friend’s birthday. We were playing laser tag at this place, and it was very dark plus it was night and there were a lot of people. We were in the middle of the game when I left.

As the return gift G.P. gave me back my present because the wrapping on the return gifts are the same wrapping as the present I got for him but I didn’t know so I left. When I was about to open it I saw the card and it said “from: Taymour to: G.P.” but I had to make a decision fast because I really liked the thing I got him, but I remembered that it is his birthday so I ran back in and I gave him the gift and took the return gift and told him what he did was a common mistake.

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 98

Last week on Friday it was the last day of the school week, so my mom asked me if I wanted to go to my friend’s house, and I replied “of course!” So then my mom talked to his mom and they both then said yes so when my mom dropped me off at his house she gave me her phone. So when I got to his house I saw him and my other friend, and they were waiting for me at the gate. We practically we played the whole entire time until my friends mom made these delicious treats that I loved, after that we all waited at the gate for another friend to come over (we were all school friends.) so when the other guy came over I noticed that I didn’t have my mom’s phone with me so I ran all around the campus looking everywhere we went so 2-3 hours later when my mom came to pick me up I told her that I lost it instead of telling her that we were robbed and we didn’t get hurt so she was proud that I told her the truth!

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 52

When I was passing the gates of our school, I saw the principal and greeted her, and then I kept on walking.

While I was walking, I noticed that there was 15.00L.L. on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it. I wanted to take it but I didn’t because I am not a criminal, so instead I decided to ask the principal if it was hers or if she knew anybody who dropped them. I ran up to her as quick as possible and I told her “Ms. Branch,” “Is this your money?” I pulled out the 15.00 L.L. out of my pocket and showed them to her. “I found these over there on the floor!” I said. She looked at me in shock and said, “Oh my,” “That money must have fallen out of somebody’s wallet!” She took the money and told me, “Oh RM,” “What you did was very nice!” “Thank you for being honest and not taking that money!” “You’re welcome!” I said. I was proud of myself and for what I did.

Article posted March 16, 2011 at 11:35 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 79

Last year, I was chosen to go to Portugal with my football team and of course, we had to bring money. My mom wanted to give me 150 euro and I didn’t argue, even though inside I wanted more. On my last week in Lebanon, I went to visit my grandpa and grandma and slept there. She knew I was going to Portugal and so she asked me

“Ghazi, do you have money to take with you to Portugal?”

I answered, “Yes. Why?”

She replied, “Because I want to give you some more money. Let’s go to the exchange desk.”

When we got to the exchange desk, my grandma gave the clerk 200$ so he returned 150 euro.

Now I have 300 euro. On Sunday my mom came to pick me up and go home so I can pack to go to Portugal tomorrow. Right when we were about to enter the apartment, my mom caught sight of the money sticking out of my right pocket (I always put money in my right pocket.)

She asked, “Ghazi, what’s that sticking out of your pocket?”

“Oh-oh”, I said to myself.

I didn’t know what to say. I wanted to say it’s change but I didn’t want to lie so I just said, ”It’s money Grandma gave me. She gave me 150 euro.”

My mom asked, “Why didn’t you just say you wanted more money?”

I replied, “Because I didn’t want to be greedy” So my mom gave me 50 euro and I went to Portugal with 200 euro in my wallet.

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 56

I was in Third Grade, during lunch time everyone had to drink milk. If you didn’t drink the milk, you would be in trouble.

I hated milk, but I had to drink it. One time I couldn’t stand the smell of it so I pretended to drink my milk and finishing it. Then I put it on a box where we usually put it. When we were all finished drinking our milk, a student checked the milk boxes to check if everyone drank their milk. When he found out one of the milk box was full, he told the teacher. She was furious when she found out so she said “If the student that didn’t drink the milk didn’t show up you have to clean the bathroom, all of us.” I thought maybe it isn’t fair for the others and besides I didn’t want to clean the bathroom. I spoke up. I regretted it but at least I was honest.

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 56

I was walking on the Corniche I saw a 100 dollar bill on the floor. I wanted to take it and buy something with it. But then I thought about it and I decided not to because it’s not fair if someone takes my 100 dollar bill and buys something with it. So I went around asking people if it was theirs. Everybody said no, I was about to give up until I heard som eone saying “I lost my 100 dollar bill, has anyone seen it?”So I looked at the money in my hand I went up to him and said “Sir, is this yours?”He looked at the money and then looked at me and said “Thank you for finding my money.”I replied “It’s nothing.”I was very happy that I was honest. 

Article posted April 5, 2011 at 10:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 128

My Most Honest Moment

When recess is over we are supposed to line up, but instead I started to play with the tether ball and Miss Jane the recess monitor did not see me so I did not get in trouble and I didn’t have to stay in class first recess tomorrow. When we got back to class for lunch and Miss Jane passed by to tell some other students that they are going to miss next recess because they did not line up after recess today. So then I went and told Miss Jane that after you blew the whistle to line up I still hit the tether ball instead of lining up so I should also stay in during recess tomorrow. The next day when the class was lining up for recess our teacher Miss Noshie said that I can go to recess because I was honest.

Article posted March 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 71

Most Honest Moment

I was on the roof with my friends. We were at recess. Most of the boys were playing foot ball. Sometimes the game gets a little rough. It also gets competitive. We were split in two teams.

We were playing for about ten minutes now. It was one to zero, team was winning. Suddenly the ball comes flying by. And it hit my hand. Every one said that it was a foul for hitting my hand. I thought about it. Because if I say that the ball did not hit my hand it will be a penalty. But if I say that it did hit my hand they will get a penalty and they will probably score a goal. I remembered that honesty is the best policy, so I said that the ball hit my hand. But it came in a price. Everyone on my team was mad at me. But it was worth it.

An Honest Moment

It all starts in Egypt when I was small. I was in the car, with my mom driving us back to our house in our brown S.U.V. We got to our house and I got out of the car. Before my mom had gotten out of the car I took something sharp that I found on the ground. Then I’m not sure why I did it but I scratched the side of the car with it to form a tick-tack-toe game. Don’t ask me why I would do such a thing because I wouldn’t know how to answer you. My mom got out of our car with all the bags and other things that she had with her and we went inside our house with my mom not noticing what I had done.

The next morning my mom and I came out of our house so that she could drop me at school. Right when she saw the scratch on the car she became furious. “Oh no! Who scratched the side of the car!!?” “Did you do it?” She asked me. “No, I didn’t,” I replied. “Then who could have done it?” She said. “Are you sure, because it’s better to say the truth then lie.” “Ok,” I said. “I have made a mistake, I did it.” She was then so happy that I said the truth.