Copyright (c) 2014 by Shelby R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Shelby R -- Blogmeister

Break that yellow tape-

We're all about blogging in sixth grade gifted ELA!

by Shelby R teacher: Erin Logan
Blog Due 03/20 03/13
Blog Due 02/04 01/26
Blog Due 01/14 01/06
Blog Due 11/17 11/06
Blog Due 10/30 10/22
Blog Due 10/17 10/07

Stretching even my borders of weird.
By the name of all things strange, WHY would i want to imagine one of my teachers as a kid?! Let me see.... I'll place Madame Henry in the spotlight=http://! Oh yeah. Let me do some brief thinking. Okay. I think she was talkative and made average grades (sorry Mme. H.!), liked band or chorus (if she took it),and liked to listen to music and hang out after school. Phew. All this deduction is wearing me out. Facts:
1. She loves to turn on the radio.
2. She does love to talk.
3. Mme. H. mentioned once that her daughter made the same grades that she did and today she said that her daughter had C's and B's.

Again, that was kinda scary..... imagining a teacher as a kid will do that to a person! (Shivers)

Article posted March 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM • comment • Reads 56 • see all articles

5........ $5........ $5 footlong! I love that song!!! And doing weird stuff. (Yes I'm that crazy glasses girl. What did you think of them?) I love all things chocolate and reading. And videogames. And kickball/baseball. And running around screaming like a maniac. Duh.