Copyright (c) 2014 by Julio P Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julio P -- Blogmeister

JuLiTo

2nd ESO A 2009

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Julio P

teacher: Mercè Barrull

Article posted February 21, 2009 at 10:15 AM • comment (2) • Reads 64 • see all articles

My name is Julio. I’m twelve years old and I live in La Garriga. My school is IES Vil-la Romana.It is a High School in La Garriga. I have many friends. I like my town and my school very much. I have one brother. He is six years old and he is very bad. I live in a flat. In my neighborhood there is a park, two shops, one swimming-pool, and a forest. My teacher is Mercè and she’s a teacher of English in my high school. I’m very happy. I like playing football, badminton, basketball and ping-pong.