Conditions of Use
La castanyada and halloween
A-things that are similar:
· We celebrate Halloween on the 31st of October and la Castanyada too.
· Both festivals have one or more popular food or drinks.
· Both parties have people who represent very much the meaning.
· Both festivals were originated in Europe.
B-Things that are different:
· On Halloween children go to the houses to have sweets or money.
· On Halloween many people dress up.
· The food is different.
· The origins of the festival are different.
Article posted November 19, 2008 at 01:29 AM •
comment (1) • Reads 185
see all articles
About the Blogger
My name is Julio. I’m twelve years old and I live in La Garriga. My school is IES Vil-la Romana.It is a High School in La Garriga. I have many friends. I like my town and my school very much. I have one brother. He is six years old and he is very bad. I live in a flat. In my neighborhood there is a park, two shops, one swimming-pool, and a forest. My teacher is Mercè and she’s a teacher of English in my high school. I’m very happy. I like playing football, badminton, basketball and ping-pong.
Latest 10 Comments: