Copyright (c) 2014 by CJCH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CJCH -- Blogmeister

cjch

Past Classes

by CJCH

teacher: Rye 8th Team

title="Wordle: cjch">
src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/928165/cjch"

alt="Wordle: cjch"

style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

this wordle Describes my life and what i do after school and in my spare time.

This road kill project that I am doing is either the animal is Predator or Prey. There were a lot more preys than predators. Out of the whole there years were only six predators and seventy five preys. Most of the animals that died were either squirrels or chipmunks.

During the past three years the least animals that died were frogs and beavers. I didn’t think there were a lot of animals for three years because I thought there were a lot more than eighty one animals. I thought that there were going to be at least one hundred.       

When I researched the animal if it was predator or prey I would look it up in one of the mammal book. Most of them I didn’t have to look up because I knew what they because most of them were either squirrels or chipmunks. I thought that there were too many preys and not enough predators. I thought that the project was wrong the way I did it because there were barely any preys              

During the project I found out that there aren’t a lot of animals that get killed beside squirrels or chipmunks. I was surprise that there was a mink and a fisher cat because you barely ever see them around. I was also surprised that there was only one cat and not at least  three.

This tells how many animals died each week out of six weeks

This graph how much of our roadkill is prey and how much of it is predator.

The yellow is prey and blue is predator.

I made my flag of Antarctica half black and half the year its half white because half the year its dark and half the year its light. I also drew the penguins because they live in the Antarctica not the Arctic.

Over this past year we have in bought stocks in math class. Our class got 10,000 dollars to invest in the stock market. The four stocks I invested in were the 3 m Company, Coca-Cola, Wal-Mart, and Caterpillar. The reason I invested in them is because they were all doing okay at the time when we were buying stocks. The best of the four was Wal-Mart because it made a lot of money.

I would have liked to add Apple because they made a lot of Capitol and I like the products they make. I would have also liked getting rid of 3 m company and Caterpillar because they both lost a lot of the profit, I thought they were a waste of time. 

Someone who invests should make sure they know about the profits and loses the companies they invest in are, because you have to be prepared that to gain or lose money. It is also smart to choose a stable company that you know that won’t go out of business. Make sure you want to invest in a company before do, so you don’t end up with something you don’t want and lose money

I did this picture because It was snowing and I thought it would be cool to do even know I don't like snow. It was really easy to make and It was fun. It took me about 3 class periods to do.

Are we on a mountain I just lost my breath 

Are you then sun because you are burning up 

Are you a vaccum you suck the air out of me

This past week we had a man come in named Joe Flood. He talked to us about alcohol and drugs he would tell us stories about people he has taught before. One of our homework assignments was to take a bite of our favorite food and leave it for an hour and see how long we can last without eatin it. I was really happy that he came in and taught us about drugs.

I like watching the penguins slide on their stomachs into the water. I also like when penguins steal each others rocks from their nests. The reason I think penguins are cool is because they are not afraid of humans.

http://www.polartrec.org/node/6922 What kind of fish do you see there? What do you do there on Christmas?

Mercury,Venus,Earth!

I have be learning about our planets, I have covered three planets so far which are Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars. Venus is like earths twin because it is about the same size as Earth. The wind is up to 200 mph there. Venus’s distance from the sun is 67.2 million miles away. Mercury is the fastest orbiting planet. There is no atmosphere and is 36 million miles from the sun, mercury also has a lot of rocks and craters. Earth is 93 million miles 77% nitrogen 21% oxygen 2% argon Launched Sputnik in 1957. That is what I learned.