Copyright (c) 2014 by WRMA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
WRMA -- Blogmeister

WRMA

R - Z 2011-2012

by WRMA

teacher: Rye 8th Team

This week in school Joe Flood came in and talked to the 7th graders. He talked to us about what drugs and alcohol do to your life. He told us what marijuana does to our body. It goes to were our body has the most fatty tissue which is our sex organs and brain and it stays there for 4-6 weeks. It also damages them. For the sex organ for boys it takes away their testosterones which makes you male. For girls it sticks to the fatty tissue around the egg and if you smoke too much it will damage the egg. Also he told us about the 6 lights in the brain. The first one was thinking. The second was motor controls. The first two lights go out when you sleep. The third one was safety nerd which tells the body if there’s something wrong. The fourth one is pass out. The fifth one is O.D or overdose of drugs, and the last one is dead. Too much Alcohol can cause these lights to go off. Once all these lights go out your dead.

Joe Flood taught us a lot about drugs and alcohol. He taught me that if I do drugs or take alcohol before my liver is fully developed it can cost me. I will defiantly not drink alcohol before 22 or ever do drugs.

Article posted December 8, 2008 at 07:58 AM • comment • Reads 62 • see all articles