Copyright (c) 2014 by Chocolate Chip Cooki Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chocolate Chip Cooki -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Chocolate Chip Cooki

teacher: Molly McGraw

Work is hard to find. It was also hard for the Philippines. So they came to Washington to find work. They got jobs as farm workers.

They started in the Philippines. A boat brought them to Washington. Their destination was Washington. Filipinos lived in the Philippines for many years. They lived in Washington for one week.

One geographic feature that affected their travel was water. They crossed the Pacific Ocean. Another geographic feature that affected their travel was mountains. There are many mountains in Washington.

A cost of moving is that they left there family behind in Philippines. One of the benefits is that they get a job. I conclude that the Filipinos moved for work. Now a days there are many reasons that people move. One of them is work.

Now you know how and why the Filipinos moved and came to Washington. Did you learn any thing? I hope you did!

I have learned to always ask to owner before petting a dog. I learned this because when I was 2 or 3 I tried to pet my friend’s dog. It bit me on the cheek. I had to go to the doctor’s to have stitches. Please learn from my experience.

I love Washington. Here are some things I want to learn about Washington, I wont to known about the history. Also the pig war. I would like to learn to make a accurate map. After I learn that, I will love Washington more.

A is for art

B is for bee hive

C is for computer

D is for dog

E is for eggshell

F is for fan

G is for gasmask

H is for heir

I is for instruments

J is for jet

K is for kayak

L is for lighthouse

M is for marble

N is for new born

O is for origami bird

P is for pastry

Q is for quest

R is for rainbow

S is for scout

T is for taste

U is for uneven

V is for vegetables

W is for wagon

X is for xylophone

Y is for yak

Z is for zoo

By: Chocolate Chip Cookie

My state test experience last year was ok. Reason 1 is you do the state test step by step. Reason 2 is I got to work in a workbook after I was done. Reason 3 I got snakes. Now you know why my state test experience was ok.

Here are some solutions: my solution is to tell the teacher.

The wind whistled.

During spring break I am going to do Girl Scout activities. I’m also going to play on the computer. And I work on riding a two wheeler and rollerblading. And I’m going to read a lot. Now you know what I am doing during spring break!

3/10/09

Top 10 books

1. Earthquake Terror; by Peg Kehret I love this book because Amy, and her brother almost died.

2. Guts; by Gary Paulson This book tells about Gary Paulson’s adventurous life in detail.

3. Don’t Bump the Glump; Shel Silverstein. The #1 reason I love this book is the made up animals, like the Twenty-Eight-Ton Gheli.

4. Runny Babbit; Shel Silverstein. I love this book because the author turned the letters around to make funny words.

5. Hatchet; Gary Paulson Has so much action as Brian tries to survive in the wilderness.

6. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid; Jeff Kinney I really like this book because funny things happen to Greg.

7. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules; Jeff Kinney I like this book because Greg is in a all new story.

8. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw; Jeff Kinney I like this book because you don’t know if Greg gets shipped to military school.

9. The Grim Grotto; Lemony Snicket I love the suspense as Sunny Beaudelaire almost dies.

10. Tales of Beedle The Bard; J.K. Rowling The #1 reason I love this book is Dumbledore’s notes about each story.

How do you wright fracshons with out a line?

Would you be surprised to know that one of the most popular children’s authors was a d- kid who flunked the 9th grade? He did. But that changed when a librarian took him under her wig and made him love books. Since then he has written more then 175 books! He thinks it is strange that so many of his books are being used in school but he was such a poor student him self. If you want to know more about Gary Paulsen read this book.

I recommend this book to any body who wants to read the hatchet series.

I think that kids should be allowed to vote. My first reason is a lot of the important things include kids. Another reason is some kids need to get more involved in what is happening to the place we call earth. And some kids might have to write an essay on the president. And it might inspire some kids to become president. It might be fun to get used to doing some-thing on their own. And it might be fun to vote. And if kids got involved, pollution just might end. So some day kids should get to vote!

My favorite specialist is computer lab. I like computer because I get to use technology. One time I got 100% on a math game. I also like computer because I get to play learning games. Another reason I like computer lab is because I get to learn a lot! As you can see, I really like our specialist time in computer lab!

9/18/08

Three Things

I am 9 years old. I think school is fun. In my bag I have three things… a quarter, a hair band and a flipbook.

I brought a quarter because I am a coin collector. It is an Oklahoma 2008. I keep it in a box.

I also brought a hair band. I brought it because I love to have people do my hair. The hair band has fuse on it. And a hair heart with glitter.

Last of all, I have a flipbook. I brought it because I love to read and it creates a mental image in my brain. And I get a bigger vocabulary.

I enjoy telling you about me. I want to read more about all my friends kids in my room. It will be fun to find out more about my friends in my new classroom.

One of my favorite presents to get is a wheat back steel penny. It was one of the 26 wheat back pennies from my grandma. It is worth $.15. I collect coins so it is very special. I hope you got some thing you wanted!

Cooperation is when you follow the rulse. And when you are giving a order you follow it. And when you are not cooperating you are braking the rulse. And when your mom tells you to take the trash out and your don’t you are not coopetating. If your mom asked if you followed the rules and you side yes, that wod be coopetating. But if you side no that would not be cooperating. If the lidarey sied no dog earing and you dog eared, that would be not cooperating, but if you didn’t dog ear that would be cooperating. Imagen that your mom tolled you to take out the trash and you didn’t ansker that would not be cooperating. If you asked your mom if you can play out side and she side no, but you did it aney way that would not be cooperating.

I would have more paper, to work on at school. I would have more homework for the kids that wont it. I would have more time to read.

I wound like a duck as a pet, here are the reasons I would like one. The first reason is I love to hear the word quack. Next I love to look at ducks (I have only seen pictures.) I also wonder how there feathers fell? And there are three resins I would like a pet duck.

7 random facts

1.I am a girl scout.

2.I want New York steak.

3.My dog right now, his name is Zigy.

4.I am part Viking.

5.My best friend, her ensiles are S.E.D.

6.I love to read.