Copyright (c) 2014 by Chocolate Chip Cooki Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chocolate Chip Cooki -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Chocolate Chip Cooki

teacher: Molly McGraw

People on the Move
Work is hard to find. It was also hard for the Philippines. So they came to Washington to find work. They got jobs as farm workers.
They started in the Philippines. A boat brought them to Washington. Their destination was Washington. Filipinos lived in the Philippines for many years. They lived in Washington for one week.
One geographic feature that affected their travel was water. They crossed the Pacific Ocean. Another geographic feature that affected their travel was mountains. There are many mountains in Washington.
A cost of moving is that they left there family behind in Philippines. One of the benefits is that they get a job. I conclude that the Filipinos moved for work. Now a days there are many reasons that people move. One of them is work.
Now you know how and why the Filipinos moved and came to Washington. Did you learn any thing? I hope you did!

Article posted June 11, 2009 at 02:47 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles