Copyright (c) 2014 by Chocolate Chip Cooki Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chocolate Chip Cooki -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Chocolate Chip Cooki

teacher: Molly McGraw

3/10/09
Top 10 books
1. Earthquake Terror; by Peg Kehret I love this book because Amy, and her brother almost died.

2. Guts; by Gary Paulson This book tells about Gary Paulson’s adventurous life in detail.
3. Don’t Bump the Glump; Shel Silverstein. The #1 reason I love this book is the made up animals, like the Twenty-Eight-Ton Gheli.

4. Runny Babbit; Shel Silverstein. I love this book because the author turned the letters around to make funny words.

5. Hatchet; Gary Paulson Has so much action as Brian tries to survive in the wilderness.
6. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid; Jeff Kinney I really like this book because funny things happen to Greg.
7. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules; Jeff Kinney I like this book because Greg is in a all new story.
8. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw; Jeff Kinney I like this book because you don’t know if Greg gets shipped to military school.
9. The Grim Grotto; Lemony Snicket I love the suspense as Sunny Beaudelaire almost dies.
10. Tales of Beedle The Bard; J.K. Rowling The #1 reason I love this book is Dumbledore’s notes about each story.

Article posted March 19, 2009 at 01:58 PM • comment • Reads 93 • see all articles