Copyright (c) 2014 by Chocolate Chip Cooki Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chocolate Chip Cooki -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Chocolate Chip Cooki

teacher: Molly McGraw

Work is hard to find. It was also hard for the Philippines. So they came to Washington to find work. They got jobs as farm workers.

They started in the Philippines. A boat brought them to Washington. Their destination was Washington. Filipinos lived in the Philippines for many years. They lived in Washington for one week.

One geographic feature that affected their travel was water. They crossed the Pacific Ocean. Another geographic feature that affected their travel was mountains. There are many mountains in Washington.

A cost of moving is that they left there family behind in Philippines. One of the benefits is that they get a job. I conclude that the Filipinos moved for work. Now a days there are many reasons that people move. One of them is work.

Now you know how and why the Filipinos moved and came to Washington. Did you learn any thing? I hope you did!

I have learned to always ask to owner before petting a dog. I learned this because when I was 2 or 3 I tried to pet my friend’s dog. It bit me on the cheek. I had to go to the doctor’s to have stitches. Please learn from my experience.

I love Washington. Here are some things I want to learn about Washington, I wont to known about the history. Also the pig war. I would like to learn to make a accurate map. After I learn that, I will love Washington more.

A is for art

B is for bee hive

C is for computer

D is for dog

E is for eggshell

F is for fan

G is for gasmask

H is for heir

I is for instruments

J is for jet

K is for kayak

L is for lighthouse

M is for marble

N is for new born

O is for origami bird

P is for pastry

Q is for quest

R is for rainbow

S is for scout

T is for taste

U is for uneven

V is for vegetables

W is for wagon

X is for xylophone

Y is for yak

Z is for zoo

By: Chocolate Chip Cookie

My state test experience last year was ok. Reason 1 is you do the state test step by step. Reason 2 is I got to work in a workbook after I was done. Reason 3 I got snakes. Now you know why my state test experience was ok.

Here are some solutions: my solution is to tell the teacher.

The wind whistled.

During spring break I am going to do Girl Scout activities. I’m also going to play on the computer. And I work on riding a two wheeler and rollerblading. And I’m going to read a lot. Now you know what I am doing during spring break!

3/10/09

Top 10 books

1. Earthquake Terror; by Peg Kehret I love this book because Amy, and her brother almost died.

2. Guts; by Gary Paulson This book tells about Gary Paulson’s adventurous life in detail.

3. Don’t Bump the Glump; Shel Silverstein. The #1 reason I love this book is the made up animals, like the Twenty-Eight-Ton Gheli.

4. Runny Babbit; Shel Silverstein. I love this book because the author turned the letters around to make funny words.

5. Hatchet; Gary Paulson Has so much action as Brian tries to survive in the wilderness.

6. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid; Jeff Kinney I really like this book because funny things happen to Greg.

7. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules; Jeff Kinney I like this book because Greg is in a all new story.

8. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw; Jeff Kinney I like this book because you don’t know if Greg gets shipped to military school.

9. The Grim Grotto; Lemony Snicket I love the suspense as Sunny Beaudelaire almost dies.

10. Tales of Beedle The Bard; J.K. Rowling The #1 reason I love this book is Dumbledore’s notes about each story.

How do you wright fracshons with out a line?