Copyright (c) 2014 by Chocolate Chip Cooki Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chocolate Chip Cooki -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Chocolate Chip Cooki

teacher: Molly McGraw

Title: Salmon Science (12/17/08)
Description: This fall we've studied the connections between watershed, salmon, and people. Please describe some of the dangers salmon face and how you can be a part of the solution.

Mandarin

Garbage is a danger to salmon. It’s dangerous because they can choke on it. It’s also dangerous because it is pollution. For example: If water goes down the storm drain and has garbage in it the garbage will go into a nearby stream. That is why garbage is a danger to salmon.

The things that danger salmon are: praetors danger salmon because they could step on salmon they could catch salmon by eating them or fishing them. Also if they have low water it could kill them. Then they won’t be able to breath under water and it will kill them. Also pollution can danger them. There are different types of pollution. There is pet waste, tin cans, plastic rings and more. And if there is pollution it can kill salmon and put dirty spells and air that you can not breathe in. It seems very dangerous to live in dirty water and all the other dangerous ways that hurt salmon. Also I help I can help salmon some with all the stuff they need help with!

A danger to salmon is people. People step in the streams and crush salmon. They also crush other types of fish. They also crush eggs and fry’s. People also hurt salmon by fishing. If you keep the hook in its throat too long it will die. That’s why I think people are dangerous to salmon.

Jelly Doughnut

I think the biggest danger to salmon is us, that’s right the people. Because who takes care of cows, cars, and who overfishs? Us, the people. Most cows walk in streams that salmon live in, and they put waist in them too. The overfishing is when fishers fish too much salmon to be replaced. I can’t wait for salmon to be saved.

Article posted December 16, 2008 at 07:37 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 54

There are a lot of things that are a danger to salmon.

I think one of the biggest dangers to salmon is people. We litter in the streams which causes to block a salmon’s path. We also step in the streams and crush their eggs. We dig up trees that hold soil back and suffocate the fish. Another thing we do is let pet waste get in the water and that makes the water dirty. The last thing we do is fish for salmon and that makes us a predator of salmon.

We should try to stop this and leave streams, lakes and ocean how they are.

Cotton Candy

There are many dangers to salmon. One danger is seals. Another danger is pollution. Fisherman are another danger to salmon. Those are some of the dangers to salmon.

I am writing about how to help salmon. 1. Pick up Litter. Why? Because It goes in the storm drain. And gets to the salmon. That is one of the dangers to salmon.