Copyright (c) 2014 by Chocolate Chip Cooki Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chocolate Chip Cooki -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Chocolate Chip Cooki

teacher: Molly McGraw

Title: Our State is Great (12/17/08)
Description: What is your favorite place in our state? Why?

I love Washington. Here are some things I want to learn about Washington, I wont to known about the history. Also the pig war. I would like to learn to make a accurate map. After I learn that, I will love Washington more.

Mandarin

My favorite place to visit in Washington is Leavenworth. I like Leavenworth because I love the houses and stores. I have visited Leavenworth a lot. I love the smell of pine needles on the campground. I can’t wait to go back to Leavenworth again!

My favorite place to visit in Washington is Seattle. I like Seattle because there are a lot of fun things to do there. During spring break we visited the Pacific Science Center. The monorail, Seattle center, and the mall. Plus my grandma lives there. I can’t wait to go back to Seattle again!