Copyright (c) 2014 by Chocolate Chip Cooki Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chocolate Chip Cooki -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Chocolate Chip Cooki

teacher: Molly McGraw

Title: What is Cooperation? (12/16/08)
Description: Our 2nd paragraph focusing on an importan aspect of our class community.

Cooperation is working together in groups.It is helping others doing their work.It also helps get their work done so we can move on to other stuff.Helping others is a great thing to do. You can cooperate alot of things. Sometimes people don’t need your cooperation so just don’t bother them.Cooperation is a very special way to help kids do better work and learn.

Cooperation is a good thing. It means you're paying attention. It's good to cooperate. Usually after Cooperating, you get a good job or something. When someone gives you a good job, it’s a good thing. One more thing, try to get good job. So cooperation is a good thing, so cooperate and you’ll do well.

Cooperation is where people negotiate and work together to reach there goal. They get along and cooperate with each other, agree and not fight and if your cooperate you probably will achieve your goal.

Cooperation is working with others to acompolesh something. This may involve following instrushins from others, working with others is how people sucseed.

The end

Cooperation is where people work together to do something or to finish something. They can help in a baseball game and if they play a video game like Brawl or Lego Star War and Mario Kart Wii and in Wii Sports. In some movies we see cooperation like in Men in Black.

Cooperation is when you follow the rulse. And when you are giving a order you follow it. And when you are not cooperating you are braking the rulse. And when your mom tells you to take the trash out and your don’t you are not coopetating. If your mom asked if you followed the rules and you side yes, that wod be coopetating. But if you side no that would not be cooperating. If the lidarey sied no dog earing and you dog eared, that would be not cooperating, but if you didn’t dog ear that would be cooperating. Imagen that your mom tolled you to take out the trash and you didn’t ansker that would not be cooperating. If you asked your mom if you can play out side and she side no, but you did it aney way that would not be cooperating.