Copyright (c) 2014 by Marshmallow Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Marshmallow -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Marshmallow

teacher: Molly McGraw

Never try to fry an egg in the microwave. (It’s a big mess.)

Marshmallow

WASL Writing

I’m going to tell you how I thought of the state test last year. At first I was nervous and thought what if I didn’t pass and had to go to summer school even though I knew that wasn’t going to happen. When I started it was a little bit hard but easy at the same time. The state test was sort of fun but it was sometimes annoying how much they try to trick you. That is my experience of taking the state test.

Here are Some Ways to solve our Class Problem

My thoughts to solve our class problem is to be kind to every one in the class and if some one has a bad attitude just stay away from them.

The flying squirrels chattered among them selves.

It is more likely that I will drive a car when I am older. I’m not certain that I will drive a car because I might die or something bad like that. It is also not impossible because I might not die before I drive a car.

Spring Break

By, Marshmallow

On spring break my moms friend April, her son Ocean, and their dog Monkey are coming to our house. April is my mom’s age. She is very nice and caring. Ocean is a very cute toddler. Ocean is fun to play with like a lot of other toddlers. Their dog Monkey is a boxer or pit-bull or some kind of dog like that. But he is very nice, even though he nocks you over all the time. I can’t wait for spring break!

Marshmallow

3-10-09

Top 10 Books

1. Seekers; Erin Hunter

I really enjoyed this book because it was really suspenseful and I liked hearing about the 3 bears.

2. Little House on The Prairie; Laura Ingalls Wilder

This was a really great book about Laura when she was a girl. I liked how she was writing about her life as a girl.

3. Listening For Loins; Gloria Welan

This was a wonderful book about a girl named Rachael. I could really relate with her love for animals.

4. Year of The Dog; Grace Lin

I loved this book because it was telling about a year of the girl’s life and I’m the same age as the girl in the book.

5. Nancy Drew Without a Trace; Carolyn Keene

This is a new Nancy Drew book. This book is very suspenseful about Nancy and her friends trying to crack the case of a zucchini smasher and a stolen Faberge egg.

6. One Golden Year; Coleen Hubbard

I connected with the girl who had a golden retriever because I have one too and know how smart these dogs are.

7. Who Was Thomas A. Edison; Margaret Frith

I enjoyed this book because it was intresting and it tolled about Thomas Edison and I really like hearing about famous people.

8. Hate That Cat; Sharon Creech

I loved all the poetry in this book, and I liked how there was a cat in it.

9. A Dogs Life; Ann M. Martin

I liked this story because it has a dog and I love dogs and it made a great mental image.

10. Who Was Albert Einstein; Jess Brallier

I liked reading about a person I already knew a little bit about, but now learned a lot about. This was a very interesting book.

I think “yes” under some circumstances. To vote as a kid they have to pass a test that makes sure you can read and know about candidates, government, and the United States of America. There’s an exception if you’re 18 and older then you don’t have to take the test. You have to take the test because if you don’t and you’re a kid you might vote for what you’re parents are voting for and don’t take time to watch each candidate. I can’t wait to VOTE!

7 random facts

1. My dad works at P.S.E.

2. I have a goat.

3. I like spaghetti.

4. My first dogs name was Jazzmen.

5. I have played soccer since kindergarten.

6. My goal in life is to visit a lot of my family and to live a long happy life.

7. I’m Swedish.