Copyright (c) 2014 by Mango Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mango -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Mango

teacher: Molly McGraw

There are two lessons that I have learned over the weekend.

1. Keep track of your things and take care of them because my Grandma Sue lost her blue tooth in the Fred Meyer parking lot, and came back the next day and found it smashed.

2. Never do weird things in the car because we stopped at a stop light and we stopped right next to an old lady and that old lady was picking her nose while she was looking in her front middle mirror.

My favorite place to visit in Washington is Seattle. I like Seattle because there are a lot of fun things to do there. During spring break we visited the Pacific Science Center. The monorail, Seattle center, and the mall. Plus my grandma lives there. I can’t wait to go back to Seattle again!

My favorite specialist is Music. I like Music because we have a great music teacher. One time we had a concert called “Music in our School”. I also like Music because I like the privilege of playing the instruments. Another reason I like Music is because I like learning about the different music notes. As you can see, I really like our specialist time in Music.

I loved the part in Henry Huggins when he gets the part of the little boy. His friends make fun of him. He gets really frustrated. But then he gets splattered in green paint and he can’t do the play. He is very happy.

I think kids should be able to vote. But only kids eight and up. It makes kids feel important. Plus it’s going to be the kids’ president too. So I think it should be partly their decision. That is why I think that kids should be able to vote.

Cooperation is where people negotiate and work together to reach their goal. They get along and cooperate with each other, agree and not fight and if your cooperate you probably will achieve your goal.

I had many different feelings when I took the state test. Before I took the test I was scared and nervous. The next morning when we saw the state test packets on our desks I had a chill running down my spine. When I started, it was pretty easy. then it got harder but still wasn’t too hard. When I finished I was so relieved. Now I’m not nervous anymore. (But I still don’t think it’s fair that we have to take 3 tests this year!)

Here are some solutions for our class to become better at cooperating with each other.

•Ignore the person that is annoying you.

•Have the person talk to some adults to come up with some ideas to get the person to calm down.

•Do something to teach the person a lesson.

•Give that person a reward if they succeed in their goal.

The flying squirrel is like wind dancing in the sky.

4/14/09

My teacher told me to write about something that is certain. So here is something that is certain. After school I’m probably going to go to Fred Meyer. The reason being is I want to get a Magazine for my friend. Also because I want some cookies! I can’t wait to go to the grocery store.