Copyright (c) 2014 by Mango Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mango -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Mango

teacher: Molly McGraw

Title: Spring Break! (03/31/09)
Description: What are your plans for Spring Break? Anything you're looking forward to while we're away from school?

3/31/09

Even though I am not doing much this spring break, I am still looking forward to it! I am going to play outside all day and stay up late at night. The best part is I am going to roller-blade all day. I am so excited for spring break!

Spring Break=http://

I can’t wait for spring break! I’m going to Sandiego. I’m going to see two of my best friends. When I go I will swim. I can’t what for spring break!

Spring Break

This spring break, I am not really doing anything. I mostly am staying at my house and mite, play with my pet hamster. And sometimes I mite play with my friends. But there is one thing I am really exited about. It is that I am going to my cousin’s house!

What we mite do is: play a singer game, and lots more! I mite go to Snow Cone’s house a lot! I am really exited for spring break. Also it’s in 2 days!

Spring Break=http://

On my spring break I’m going to my friend Cotton Candy’s house for a sleepover. I will have a lot of soccer games, which to me are very fun! What I’m looking forward to the most though is sleeping in. I’m excited.

Spring break

3/31/09

In my spring break I’m going to go to Hot Dog’s house. To play with his dog and him. I’m also going snow boarding with my dad brother sisters and one of there boy friends will my moms at home.

On my spring break I am looking forward to going to Seattle. In Seattle we are going to do all kinds of fun stuff such as go to the Pacific Science Center. There are a bunch of really cool exhibits there. We are also going to ride a Monorail! A Monorail is kind of like a train. But it is above ground on a giant track. I am going to do a lot of other things in Seattle. Like go to the Seattle Center. But that’s another story.

SPRING BREAK=http://=http://=http://!

I’m going to the zoo to see snakes. I will move in gate 5 close to my friends. I will play video games for 24 hours with Kiwi.

Spring Break

By, Marshmallow

On spring break my moms friend April, her son Ocean, and their dog Monkey are coming to our house. April is my mom’s age. She is very nice and caring. Ocean is a very cute toddler. Ocean is fun to play with like a lot of other toddlers. Their dog Monkey is a boxer or pit-bull or some kind of dog like that. But he is very nice, even though he nocks you over all the time. I can’t wait for spring break!

During spring break I am going to do Girl Scout activities. I’m also going to play on the computer. And I work on riding a two wheeler and rollerblading. And I’m going to read a lot. Now you know what I am doing during spring break!

I can’t wait ‘till spring break! Here is why. My cousins are coming over! They live in Canada so I don’t see them often. Why are they coming you may ask. Well my other cousin is getting married! That is why I can’t wait for SPRING BREAK!!!!

During Spring break, I’m going on a trip to Canada and staying in a hotel near Water Mania. That hotel is also near a place where there is a bowling alley, a movie theater, and some other cool stuff. We will get there on Tuesday and are planning to stay with another family. First we will go to Water Mania. Then we maybe will go bowling and to the movies. We are planning to drive home on Wednesday.