Copyright (c) 2014 by Dragon Fruit Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dragon Fruit -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Dragon Fruit

teacher: Molly McGraw

People on the Move 06/12/09
A Lesson 06/09/09
ABC 05/27/09
Speacialist 05/05/09
Teacher 05/05/09
Henry & Ribsy 05/05/09
Cooperation 05/05/09
State test 05/05/09
Three Favorite Things 05/05/09
Solutions 04/23/09
Similes 04/20/09
IMPOSSIBLE 04/14/09
Top Ten Books 03/19/09

Were animals annoying? What if you were a Mountain Man? What is like to be a Mountain Man? I’m going to tell you.

Mountain Men had lots of routes and destinations. One of the routes was through the Rocky Mountains. Their destinations were anywhere in the Rocky Mountains that had many animals and the right terrain.

There has been geographic features’ affecting their “decision to leave “and” where they decided to move. The 1st Geographic feature affecting their decision to leave where they started was that there were too much trees crowding that area in the mountains. Their 2end Geographic feature affecting their decision to leave where they started were that there were too much bodies of water. The 1st Geographic feature affecting where they decided to move was because there weren’t enough animals in that area to be killed.

The costs of moving was nothing because Mountain Men did not have much money. The benefits of moving were that there weren’t enough animals in that area. My conclusion about the group’s reason to move is again there weren’t enough animals in that area. People move today because there are to many animals in that area.

I hope you learned about Fur Trading History. Isn’t it interesting? Would you like to be a Mountain Man now?

THE END

I learned to never to run away from a dog.

A is for Alligators

B is for Baboons C is for Cobras D is for Dinosaurs E is for Eagles

F is for Foxes

G is for Gorillas H is for Horses

I is for Iguanas J is for Jaguars

K is for Kangaroos L is for Lions

M is for Monkeys N is for Narwhales O is for Octopuses P is for Piranhas

Q is for Quails R is for Raccoons

S is for Sword-fish T is for Toucans

U is for Urchins V is for Viperfish

W is for Walrus X is for X-Ray fish

Y is for Yapok and

Z is for Zigzag

My favorite specialist is P.E. I like P.E. because you get to exercise. One time I ran 32 laps. I also like P.E. because exercising is really great. Another reason I like P.E. is because we play lots of games every day. As you can see, I really like our specialist time in P.E.

If I was my teacher I would give kids more time to work on thier unfinished work. If they do a super job I would give them a 10 min extra recess. The final thing is lots of field trips. Going on field trips makes kids learn more and have more knowlage. These are three reasons I want to be a teacher.

5

My favorite chapter of the book is when the green paint went everywhere. It was very funny Henry got to be a little boy wearing pajamas on stage. He also got splattered with green oil paint. Then his teacher and some students went and got some paper to clean Henry up. After that the teacher changed his part as a little boy into a green elf because he was green. I chose this chapter to write about because it was very hilarious.

Cooperation is working together in groups.It is helping others doing their work.It also helps get their work done so we can move on to other stuff.Helping others is a great thing to do. You can cooperate alot of things. Sometimes people don’t need your cooperation so just don’t bother them.Cooperation is a very special way to help kids do better work and learn.

I had lots of experiences including difficulty, fun and frustration. First I thought that it was difficult because it had trick questions and some had many words that makes you confused. Second, I thought it was very fun on the math. Finally, I was frustrated on some of the reading questions and they took me a long time to solve them. These are all the experiences I had during the state test and I will never forget.

Three Favorite Things

My name is Dragon Fruit. I am 9 years old. I think school is fun. In my bag I have these things: a Ray, Pokemon Cards, and Bakugan.

I brought a Ray because when I hug it it really gives me happiness. I got my Ray at Nevada, Las Vegas, and Circus Circus. I always sleep with my Ray at my house.

I also brought 3 Bakugan: Hydranoid, Draganoid, and Juggernoid. I brought it because it is one of my favorite activities I do. I am collecting these awesome Bakugan. I have over 30 Bakugan.

Last of all, I have Pokemon cards together in a case. I brought it because it is also a favorite activity. I have played Pokemon cards with my cousins a lot. I got all of these Pokemon cards from the U.S.A.

I enjoyed telling you about me. I want to read about the other kids writing in our room. It will be interesting to learn more about all my friends in room 21.

Here are some solutions for a good rest of the year. One of the solutions for bad word choice is just ignore them.