The purpose of this project was to find out how to make roller coasters, and to do that you need to know Newton's Laws of physics and they are:1 .An object at rest will remain at rest unless another force acts upon it. 2.The acceleration of an object depends on the mass of the object and size of the net forxe applied.3.When a force is applied to an object the object exerts an equal force in the opposite direction.

The roller coaster that my team and I built was kinda boring which is what I think, we ended up naming it the Parissaeveryone needed to have something to do and there were three parts of the group they were the physicist, historian, and the design engineer. The physicist was a friend of mine named Jacob and the physicist found out what made a roller coaster move. The design engineer was another friend of mine named Charissa, the design engineer had to find out what roller coasters were made. The historian was gabby (me), and the historian had to find out the history of roller coasters.

I honestly think that the roller coaster came out decent because it wasnt super boring but it wasnt super exciting also, but to make it better i would have added more hills,loops.twists,etc.

To learn how to build a roller coaster here are at least six science terms that you would need to know:Velocity, Friction, Kinetic Energy,Weight, Momentum,and Potential Energy and here are the definitions of all of them:Velocity is the speed of an object inn a particular or certain direction.Friction is the force that resists the movement of one surface past another. Kinetic Energy is the energy possessed by an object because of its motion. Weight is the measure of the pull of gravity on an object.Momentum pertains to the quantity of motion that an object possesses. Potential Energy is the energy possessed by an object because of its height above the ground.

Image Sources:

Turbo Roller Coaster by Paul Gillette 

Click HERE for more information about this project.

What is Digital Etiquette? Here is a link to the www.digitalcitizenship.net/Nine_Elements.html

Digital Etiquette is inappropriate "behavior" online (example: cyber bullying). Being mean to someone online is cyber bullying and it can be very serious sometimes. Cyber bullies only bully people online because it makes them feel stronger because it's kind of like protection for them than to do it face to face with the actual person who's being bullied. If the bullying gets very serious and if no one's around to see it then copy it and print it to show your guardian, never hide it from your parents because the person who is bullying you is not going to get what they deserve.

The point is that is you bully someone then there always will be a consequence so you should never do it.

This is my Mt. Thor Glog for my computer project:

Hey!

So Christmas is on its way ,what do you want for it cause  honestly I really do not want anything which is not surprising  cause I like what I  have and do not need anything else for it. This Christmas my older sister Alex is coming home from college YAY!!! well anyways she actually came home earlier than expected which was a big surprise for everyone and it was so cool that my mom cried haha and the only  people that knew were my dad,brother,and sister who was coming back. Unfortunately she has to go back home on a Saturday but she is coming back December 9th which is really cool!!

Article posted November 1, 2010 at 01:23 AM GMT • comment • Reads 32

So this Halloween I was not gonna go cause noone asked me to go and I thougth it started to get kinda kiddish, but one of my best friends asked me to go and I said yea sure why not and I told her that I would be a Hippie or a Goth Girl. Instead I came and wore a hoody and capris and boots and was a skeleton, I had to throw something together quick cause it was Thursday night my friend had asked me so yea and later on that night while trick or treating the it got to dark so then I could not see through the mask and so we went back to her house and I took the mask off and my friend put a cheerleader ribbon in my hair and a bow on my forehead(like a present bow)and thats what I wore I guess, so I was a skeleton-cheerleader-and a present I guess.

So what were you for Halloween?

So my goals for this year are to become a better blogger.Make new friends,study harder,get better grades.Also earn more respect for my teachers and pay attention in class and learn more stuff. I would like get closer to God. Also do alot better in class and get more done in class.I also cant wait till I get new challenges accomplished  and there Is  this thing called "The Student Blogging Challenge" and they give you challenges I think and you have to complete them . Well have a great  new school year and I hope your looking forward  to enjoying new things cause I know I am.

So what are you doing this summer?! Im going to see a college for my older sister, I am also seeing old friends,and I am also visiting my grandparents.

So have a great sUmMeR!

-Volleyball Girl!

Friends, you think you can really really trust them and be friends with them forever, but then BOOM!!! a knife in your back, trust me I know how it feels because it happened to me once and its like the world just explodes without knowing it. If you have a friend and think he or she will be friends forever with you,then just be careful and hope your feelings dont get hurt because you least expect it when it just happens Oh and if you have 2 best friends  make sure you treat them all the same way or the other could start to become jealous then bad things could tear your friendship apart or you could just drift away like by moving away or start talking to someone and then you 2 dont ever talk. Im just saying be careful for who you choose to be friends with.

Hey!! Its volleyball girl

So theres been all this talk about this vampire stuff like the Vampire Diaries,and Twilight. People say that the Vampire Diaries is a copy off of Twilight, or Twilight copied off of the Vampire Diaries,but I know the truth , but 1st who do you think copied off of who or which is your favorite series? Honestly I think Twilight copied off of the Vampire Diaries and I like the Vampire Diaries the  best. So heres the truth... Twilight copied off of the Vampire Diaries I know that because the Vampire Diaries was made a book series before Twilight and know its a tv show and I watch it and its super duper good.

The internet can be a very dangerous place so what I learned in class that can keep you safe is:

1. If any one is bullying you on the internet that is called cyberbullying and if someone is cyberbullying you then you ignore them,if it gets worse tell a parent, there is a left button on your(right side) computer called prnt scrn and it automatically saves that page ,or you can print that e-mail.

2. DO NOT  give out any personal information that says where you live, and who you are.

3.If you happen to get a message from someone you don't know then delete it immeaditley!

4.If you are shopping online then make sure the website has https and a little lock sign.

5.If you ever post a picture of yourself or anything make sure only people you know can see it, not strangers.

6.If you say anything bad online then be careful because you could hurt someones feelings.

7.If you would like to know when a site is not a good site then look in the left hand corner then if it says it doesn't know where it's going then exit out immeaditley.

8.Before you go on to a site that your not familiar of then first get your parents permission.

9.If you get a cyberbullying make a copy and tell the police.

10.If you get a mean e-mail from someone you might know then block the sender.

There are so many dangers on the internet and some of these tips could help and keep you safe on the internet.