Copyright (c) 2014 by Greta Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Greta -- Blogmeister

Fantastic 4H

In grade 4 the students of 4H learn many things with a curriculum focus on literacy. Blogging will give students an opportunity to comment and respond to their reading online, reaching a larger audience with more flexibility.

by Greta

teacher: Andrew Skinner

Dear Mr Andrew,
This past week I have been reading Baby Mouse comics the one that i liked the most was called"BABY MOUSE BEACH BABE"it was about a mouse named Baby Mouse that never had a good time surfing and every day she neded to get past the bullies, her loker and of course tardies at her school.One day that Baby Mouse whent to the amusement park she saw that her brother was sad and Baby Mouse asked him why and Scueak {Baby Mouse brother} told Baby moue the he was sad because they never got to spent time together and so the next day Baby Mouse and Scueak whent surfing and had a great time.

Sincerely : Greta Warnholtz

Article posted October 23, 2008 at 12:00 AM • comment • Reads 47 • see all articles