Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by M

teacher: Bob Greenberg

The worst day, it was morning i woke up i went to the kitchen my cousin was there. i said hello what are you doing here? she said don't you need to tell me something. i said nice t shirt. she said you forgot my birthday did you? well yes i said she just went to the living room i said i am relly sorry she did not respond to me i was really sad because we been cousins since babys.then the next day i went to her party and gave her a present but she did not open it. she treated me like if i was not there. then i tried to talk to her but she just walked away. then i said want a drink but she threw the drink at me. until the next day she came to my house and said look i am sorry. i said i am sorry too and we made up together. and then i gave her the present that i tried to give to her at her party. then she opened it and said i love it. i just smiled. THE END

Article posted February 27, 2009 at 09:36 AM • comment • Reads 71 • see all articles