Copyright (c) 2014 by Liza Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Liza -- Blogmeister

LIZA'S PEDAGOGICAL PLAYGROUND

My Awesome Learners

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Liza

Who is Liza?
My First Try of Class Blog
Interactive English
Liza's podcast
Our Hokitika buddy classroom
Hokitika Primary School Wiki
Miss Logan's clas
Math Resources
tutpup - interesting games website
Free Educational Resources of Adrian Bruce - you will love this !
A guide to grammar and writing
WORDLE
Lookybook
photofunia - haha! this is so funny kids
Miss Hyde's Class
Teacher Tube
Ms Shulman's class
Mrs Gleason's homepage
Mrs Gleason's Class
Create Your AVATAR
Maths Practise at www.ixl.com
Mrs Bearup's class - USA
Free Tech For Teachers
Ms Irene's class from NZ

Article posted June 3, 2010 at 02:50 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 4164

Holiday is coming ! It will be a fun and enjoyable 2 weeks off from school. I am sure most of us have already planned on exciting things to venture during the 2 weeks off. 

But as you know, holiday doesn't mean you can completely forget the fact that you are all learners and eventually , by the end of the 2 weeks, you will have to come back to school. 

So, hahahaha! check out this list and jot it down somewhere. Yes ! your homework for the holiday. 

Please follow instructions : 

1. Text book pg 58 - Homographs  - in your grammar exercise book 

2. Text book pg 59 - Singular and Plural - grammar book

3. Page 60 and 61 - Read and answer comprehension questions "The Ant and The Cricket"

Have fun and meet me in Facebook , later  :-)

Article posted May 28, 2010 at 11:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 95

Something that I found from my reading on a restful Friday ..

[LINK]

Article posted May 28, 2010 at 10:03 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 104

My dear students, 

How is your holiday going on ? I am sure you are resting in front of the TV with your family or visiting your favourite restaurants and enjoying quality time together. 

Well, as for me, I needed the rest to just lazying around in the house after a full long week at the Global Learn Asia Pacific Conference in Penang last week.

I needed a break from all the rushing and hushing ..lol

Well,Madihah reminded me of the assignment which you are supposed to do during these 3 days weekend. So here I am  ..

Please find a short (about 2 or 3 paragraphs) article about Wesak Day and answer these questions : 

1. Who celebrated Wesak Day?

2. What do you find interesting in the celebration ?

3. How do you feel about all the various kinds of celebrations that we have in Malaysia ? 

Good luck and enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

Article posted March 22, 2010 at 05:21 AM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 120

I am determined to have a Best Blogger Award among my 5 Amir this year. I have some judging criterias in my mind , like :

1. The best blogger must have good conduct in delivering knowledgeable content.

2. He / She must be dilligent and creative enough to attract readers to read an d comment and participate in discussions.

3. He/ She must be keen to complete any task given by teacher.

Anymore that you would like to add , kids ? Come on, be open, give your suggestions. Send me some comments.

Article posted March 9, 2010 at 05:13 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 186

These are the proud winners ;

Ainun , Nadhirah, Nazreen and Zuliah worked hard to promote Singapore. They won an awesome hamper from teacher :-)

Madihah, Farhana, Naelah and Ameira pushed for Langkawi Island. Interesting ....They won themselves a hamper too..

Article posted March 9, 2010 at 04:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 89

In Unit 2 my kids learnt about Travel and Adventures. They  were divided into groups and had to discuss about a special place that they would like to go this year . Some were saying if their brochure get selected as the best brochure then we will have to go to that particular place in the winning brochure..Hmmmm.....maybe some of you would have something to say about this ..

Anyway, I just love these pictures of my students presenting confidently in front of the class. Sharing them here with all ..enjoy  :-)

My dear boys and girls of 5 Amir,

please have a look at Puteri Anis Farhana's blog. ..she is saying hi to all of us from her new school. Reply to her blog and tell her about what is happening around here in Seri Ampang and what we are planning to do next. Share with her all the fun . 

Article posted February 2, 2010 at 01:25 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 119

My students and I are actively communicating in Facebook and we just love it so much .

Last week when I was teaching them the grammar topic : Compound words , a girl raised her hand and asked one brilliant question : Teacher, is FAcebook a compound word ?

And I thought "Oh oh !! " but my answer was "yes" because it combines 2 words with own meaning , then forming another meaning of its own. But then I was thinking, Facebook is spelled with capital letter F meaning it is a proper noun. So, can proper noun be a compound word ..

A discussion with a good friend who has always been my mentor brought me to this link :

[LINK]

So, to all my dear students, check this out, you may find some interesting new info.

Article posted January 14, 2010 at 04:58 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 90

Today is the first day we entering the computer lab after the long school holiday. Check out my lovely students entries about their new year resolutions. Its fun !

Article posted December 31, 2009 at 06:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 70

My dear 5 Amir 2010, thanks to me, I have managed to get hold of Monday time table. I am posting it here so that you know what books to bring. So, here it is : 

Music, Agama, English, Kajian Tempatan, BM, Matematik and JQAF.

And your school fees would be RM24.50 to be paid starting from this Monday.

Can't wait to see you all :-)

Year 3 Akil - 2009
Year 4 Akil - 2008
Year 4 Amir - 2009
Year 4 Azim - 2008

BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas I am a teacher of English as a second language in a class of Year 4 students. My interest are kids and anything that has got to do with technologies in my classroom that could promote effective fun learning . Locations of visitors to this page