Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

sports and me

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by D

teacher: Mr. Rezac

This year we saw many changes in the NBA so i decide to do a paragraph about 2008-2009 NBA season. First I start with the drafts: one of the most important draft of the year it's the Chicago Bulls with Derick Rose,he play college basketball for the memphis and he demonstrate that he can be one of the best players in the world. 

Then we have the draft of Allen Iverson to the detroit pistons,that was a really good draft because detroit have a really good defenders but nothing in offense so that's really good for them.  

finally we have many other good drafts but i can take to long to talk about them,but here is a really cool video of  Rerick Rose: 

">embed>

Article posted November 7, 2008 at 10:51 AM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles

hi, i 'am a student form illinois and i love the sports,i also like to play with the guitar,i love jazz and rock.My favorite sport it's basketball, but i love all about soccer,baseball,football,etc.