Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Peace and Love; is it here? will it ever come?-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J teacher: Mr. Rezac

Reflection

How does my blog represent the themes of sharing, collaborating, and participation? My blog has a lot to offer. I share information on my blog. For example, my blog tells ways that you can find peace. Participation is represented in my blog by my post. If I didn't participate then I wouldn't have my blogs. If I didn't have my blogs then I wouldn't be sharing with or helping others. Collaboration. If there is one thing I learned from this class it would be collaboration. I collaborated with my teacher, my classmates, and the internet while working with my blog. This class has inspired me to blog home too. Overall I hope my blog has inspired you or opened your eyes.

picture atribution- Cayusa

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 10:40 AM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

I am a student from IL!