Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

Happiness, Laughing, ART!!!-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by S teacher: Mr. Rezac

Article posted November 7, 2008 at 12:10 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

This article is about how my blog demonstrates sharing, collaborating, and participation. I'm pretty sure I demonstrated all of these because...

I showed sharing by sharing all my thoughts about art, and my opinions. Also I shared different sites that I would use for good craft ideas. I think I demonstrated collaboration because I think I worked some with other people. I sometimes asked people around my comuter for ideas for my blog. Also I collaborated because I looked at other peoples blogs which made some look at mine. Lastly, I showed participation because I participated in all of the blog entries we had to do, which made my blog better and better.

I think I'm just going to talk about ... um ... how art has effected me. Well I am not very good at art, but I love making up things to make or draw. Especially in social studies. Any where I am I love drawing on the side of my paper. I guess it helps me express what I like to draw or do, or my personality.

Art is very important to me because one of my favorite things to do is make or draw stuff. It is fun when you're board or have nothing elese to do. Also it can sometimes express you're feelings, which can make you feel better. I know I've mostly already said all this stuff, but at least it's gotten into your head now.

This is a game that is all about DRAWING!:

The List of my Top Ten fun things to do (art)

1. Tie dye- I really like doing this because it is so fun to see what you're shirt will turn out like.

2. Friendship Bracelets- This is really fun because there are so many different kinds of bracelets that you can make.

3. Doodling- I know not many people think doodling on like the side of you're paper is art. but i think it is. It's fun to do when you're really board in class.

4. Writing in cool ways- I like writing on posters or binders or things like that, in really cool writing that I make up.

5. Side walk chalk- I love drawing on the side walk, especially with my friends.

6. Painting- This is really awesome because you don't have to press down on the paint bush very hard to get out a great bold color. Also you can create any thing you want to .

7.Making Fuzzy Flip Flops- This is cool because it makes you flip flops look really SPECIAL and it keeps your feet warm too.

8.Drawing- When you draw you can make anything you want. And you don't even have to be that great to create something amazing.

9.Clay- I like making things with clay because you can make things 3-D which is realy cool for making things for your room and then baking the clay if it is made for baking.

10.Making cool designs on your nails (or on anything else.)- It can makedull things look amazing.

Link to craft Ideas: This link shows you cool craft ideas for you to do, like making cool birthday cards.

Chalk

I think that without art this world would be very boring. There wouldn't be cool pictures to hang in your room, or museums to go to and see all the amazing pieces of art. Even though art doesn't seem very important to our lives, it would be very boring without it.

I know for a fact that I am not that great at art but it definitely is really fun to create anything that you want to. And also anything can be art. Even if it's just making an awesome tie die shirt. 

Art is AMAZING!!!  

YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY GABCAST FOR MORE!

This is an awesome Gabcast, all about art. It tells you about my perspective on art and the effect of art on our world! Gabcast! Rezac's Collaborations #44

It's #44..........Listen

Today our economy is slowing down. Lots of people are losing jobs and money. I think it mostly won't effect art because you don't really need a ton of money to create a great piece of art.

Even though art does not cost a ton of money , it still costs some money for supplies. Especially if you need expensive supplies. Some really good art suplies can cost 100's of dollars. So maybe some artists in the future might not be making as much as they used to so, they might not ve producing as many great art works as they used to.

"There is no must in art because art is free."  Wassily Kandinsky. So that proves my point, the economy might be slowing down but that can never stop someonefrom creating great art.

http://www.greenportflowergarden.com/     

" Good art is not what it looks like, but what it does to us."  Roy Adzak

I think this means that it doesn't matter wether you're art you made is good or bad, it just matters how it effects the people looking at your art. So if maybe you don't like what you made someone else might LOVE it.

Article posted October 4, 2008 at 01:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 32

Link#1: This link shows you how to make a tie die T-shirt. I think it's a good site because it of course shows you how to make the shirt, but it also has links to other sites that show you how to make a tie die T-shirt.

Link#2: This link has great ideas for making things out of duck tape. It doesn't exactly show you how to make them though. I personally have made a duck tape bag and I think it's a great craft.

Link#3: This link is awesome. It shows you how to make awesome friendship bracelets. It shows you step by step how to make a ton of different kinds of bracelets.

LInk#4: This link shows you how to make any kind of drawn cartoon. I think some of thedrawings look sort of hard, but otherwise it's a great site.

HEY!  I go to shcool in the midwest. I'm in the 8th grade, and I'm currently in the scool ART CLUB. I have two cats and I play the piano. I have been playing the piano for five years.  My favorite subject is L.A. and lunch! I love hanging out with my friends after school and doing fun stuff. Also I love to do anything with art. It's fun to express your personality through art!!! Also I like to read books, but they have to be good ones. In my blog I'm going to offer a lot of cool crafts you can do. Such as what you can do at home and cool fun things you can do with your friends.