Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

Happiness, Laughing, ART!!!-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by S teacher: Mr. Rezac

How Art Has Affected Me

I think I'm just going to talk about ... um ... how art has effected me. Well I am not very good at art, but I love making up things to make or draw. Especially in social studies. Any where I am I love drawing on the side of my paper. I guess it helps me express what I like to draw or do, or my personality.

Art is very important to me because one of my favorite things to do is make or draw stuff. It is fun when you're board or have nothing elese to do. Also it can sometimes express you're feelings, which can make you feel better. I know I've mostly already said all this stuff, but at least it's gotten into your head now.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 10:52 AM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles