Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

IS ROCK BETTER THAN RAP

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by G

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Free write 11/07/08
Top Ten Rap Songs 10/28/08
My video 10/22/08
What 10/20/08
REVIEW 10/03/08
How..Economy 09/29/08
Rock 09/25/08
Rap 09/20/08

I think that people who think that rap and rock music is to obscene should at least try and listen to what they say. But their lyrics can be a little inappropiate at time. For they can use foul language, and sex situations, and drug usage. This mostly applies to the rap music. for the rock music they can use mostly foul language. But their lyrics expresses them and what they are hiding deep inside of them.

Some of my favorite songs include, " Go to church" By Ice Cube, "Act a fool" by 3 6 Mafia, and all the ones that are on my top ten list.

http://www.starpulse.com/Music/Ice_Cube/Biography/

The top ten rap songs according to the youtube community include...

10.) " Make It Rain" by: Fat Joe feat. Lil Wayne

09.) " Shook Ones" by: Mobb deep

08.) " I'm Me" Lil Wyane

07.) " A Millie" Lil Wayne

06.) " G Code" Geto Boys feat Scarface

05.) " Push t To The Limit" Rick Ross

04.) " This Is L.A" Wc feat Ice Cube

03.) " Why We Thugz" Ice Cube

02.) " Juicy" Biggie

01.) " Changes" Tupac

I chose this list because out of all the list that i found this list was the one that had the most interesting songs that i had heard of and liked.

[LINK]

In the video that I chose it talks about zombies. It gives you advice on how to defeat them if you were ever to encounter one. Also, I shows you how they look like and what they act like on there first stages of being a zombie.

Hi there I am a stuednt in the Mid West. I am in grade school. In my blog I will be talking about music. The Rock and Rap genre to be exact. When you read my blogs you should expect waht is the latest music, what genre is better, what do people think of them, and many more interesting things.

You should come back to my blog because it will inform you about what is in style and what genre is being herd a lot. Also, it will teach you what each gerne is all about,

I reviewed the album by KoRn. It is called "See you on the other side". This album talkes about every day problems like drug abuse, depression, and people. Some songs include, "Throw me away", "Hypocrits", "Tearjerker", "Coming undone", and many more titles. You should listen to the album and study the lyrics very carefully. They will inform you a lot about the youth seems to fall into now in days. Many people think that KoRn's lyrics are too obscence and wrongful, but that doesn't stop KoRn from making amazing songs. Even though people think what they think the songs are mostly true . You can find KoRn songs on many websites such as the one provided below. So check this album out. I recommend it!!:] [LINK]

Article posted September 29, 2008 at 04:24 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 53

How do I think that the economy will effect my subject. Just the fact that album sales might not be as good as in the past years. For the stores keep increasing the prices on most of the albums that we could buy for half the price as they are right now. And the cheap albums are those that are from decades ago.

If they don't sell, then they probably woun't have enough money to make album after album like they used too. For example the ink they use it's not cheap you know. Anf there's the materials like the balnk cd's. Plus the labor porbably isn't probably cheap.

These are some of my opinions on why my subject might be effected by the economy. But who knows maybe these things might not even happen. But thats just waht I think.

Article posted September 25, 2008 at 04:36 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 46

What is the Rock genre? Well, this type of genre is very different to the rap genre. For this is mostly about people who can't seem to hold down the emotions that they have inside. It is classified in many categories. For example, theres the metal, goth, punk, emo, alternative rock, and many many many more categories that not even I could think of at the top of my head!! Many people like this genre but you would have to listen to some songs from each catergory to understand it the way people do..

Article posted September 20, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 144

What is Rap or better known as Hip hop?? Well it is another type or gerne that expresses the feelings of a person through out versus that rhyme on every other line. Many people like some songs that the rap genre has made. But not a lot of people like it for it too can be inapropiate becaus it talks about explicit adult subject some parents don't approve of. This just so happens that I enjoy listening to this tyoe of music. It is another way to express themselves you know!!:]

I M A STUDENT ON PLANET EARTH