Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Behavoir in MLS

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

My final blog in sharing is many times people will share in soccer. Lets say that you go to practice and you don't have a soccer ball. Well then the other players might go up and share a soccer ball. Soccer there is so much participation in second thought you help by just going out there and just going to play for the team. And when you are in the game you can't play the game by yourself so you share and sharing includes passing the ball.

And in some times behavior in the MLS is not good but at the end they might say sorry and forget of what happen. But when some games go bad they might start a fight but that is how the game is some times. But some times that is how game will be and tha is how my blogs is on sharing and participation.

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 04:44 PM • comment • Reads 121 • see all articles

I like sports. I'm from Illinois