Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Behavoir in MLS

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Ralandinio was a a favorite player for about a couple a years but now their is more players that are more liked than him if you have heard in the news he quite Barcelona just because he has not the most payed player in the team. If you are asking me here are some players that you might like Cristiano Rolando , Kaka , and Giovanni De Santo now this are players are who play for the game not money. The player that i would pick would have to be Cristiano Rolnado he is one of my favorite if you want to find more about just see some of his videos and the good foot woek he has. So what i am saying is that Rolandinio quit Barcelona becaude he was not the most payed player in the team. So that is what i think about so if like him he could still be your favorite player he can still be your favorite player  but what i would do is go and get a favorite player. Some players will have just have played at first for the love of the game but then they just play for money and don't care about the game or how they play.

Article posted September 29, 2008 at 10:46 AM • comment • Reads 61 • see all articles

I like sports. I'm from Illinois