Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Behavoir in MLS

Bloggeranas

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

My final blog in sharing is many times people will share in soccer. Lets say that you go to practice and you don't have a soccer ball. Well then the other players might go up and share a soccer ball. Soccer there is so much participation in second thought you help by just going out there and just going to play for the team. And when you are in the game you can't play the game by yourself so you share and sharing includes passing the ball.

And in some times behavior in the MLS is not good but at the end they might say sorry and forget of what happen. But when some games go bad they might start a fight but that is how the game is some times. But some times that is how game will be and tha is how my blogs is on sharing and participation.

Do you like soccer well here is a trick that I like it is called the 160 which is you turn the soccer ball with you in a circle and this is often used in the games a lot and it is very effected. Another is one were you go and kick the soccer ball in the air and that trick is called the bicycle kick which the player has to time the ball perfectly or else he will miss the ball. There is another trick same but that one is called the scissors kick it is mostly exactly the same trick but in different movement.  One that si used mostly all the time and it is called the rainbow which is when you go and but the ball between your legs. The ball must be behind you between your legs and then you kick up and the ball goes over your head or half way. Another is the same as the 160 but the half of that in this one you don't go all the way but instead you go half way so you just turn the other side you were facing.

If you do like doing tricks and you play soccer then go and search some sites that you want to learn how to do the tricks. Here some effected things happen when the tricks some out wrong. When a trick goes wrong well there might be a fight. Lets say that a player is doing a 160 and another player goes and trips the player then there might be a fight which the play was accident or not. And the player that tripped the other might get a red card and might get all mad about. Also when the referee might call a  bad play then the crowd might even go and try to get the referee and might want to hurt him. Even the coach might go and try to hurt the other teams player. In some tricks it could be good but at times it might come out in a disaster and someone could come out hurt.

Herew is a video of all this players doing alll this great soccer tricks and all this moves on players.

10) Rolnaldinho

9) Beckham

8) Messi

7) Kaka

6) Blanco

5) Bofo

4) Ochoa

3) Dos Santos

2) Ronaldo

1) Pele

In the tenth place is Rolnaldinho because he is a player that is good but now people are now going on to other better players. At the bottom of Rolanaldinho is Beckham which is the best palyer but now he is getting old and they say there is a next Beckham which I will tell later in my top ten. In the seventh is Kaka wich is one of the best players and I thimk that should go in the seventh spot. Next is Blanco which is a well known player right now because of his move from America to Chicago Fire. In the next place is Bofo you might not know him because he plays for a mexican team called Chivas but he is a good player in mexico. In the next place is another mexican player and his name is Ochoa he is one the best keeper in Mexico.  One the new players is Dos Santos he is from Brazil and I think that most people do like him.  In second place is Ronaldo he is a well known player and most people do like him and he is the next Beckham they say. And on the first place is Pele he is the best player in the world and I think that everyone else thinks he deserves first.

I'm putting this in my blog because I want to show the people who have not tried soccer see how much fun it is to play soccer. And that it is not a boring sport and that you can do all types of tricks in the game. And I hope that you like it and it will encourage you to play soccer.

What I am going to show you is a voice blog what we did in this week.

Gabcast! Rezac's Collaborations #20

Ralandinio was a a favorite player for about a couple a years but now their is more players that are more liked than him if you have heard in the news he quite Barcelona just because he has not the most payed player in the team. If you are asking me here are some players that you might like Cristiano Rolando , Kaka , and Giovanni De Santo now this are players are who play for the game not money. The player that i would pick would have to be Cristiano Rolnado he is one of my favorite if you want to find more about just see some of his videos and the good foot woek he has. So what i am saying is that Rolandinio quit Barcelona becaude he was not the most payed player in the team. So that is what i think about so if like him he could still be your favorite player he can still be your favorite player  but what i would do is go and get a favorite player. Some players will have just have played at first for the love of the game but then they just play for money and don't care about the game or how they play.

It might help a student by letting them go to a blog that they like and see what is going on their favorite hobby or a sport that they might like after they have gotten home from school. It could help a person relax when they had just come from school and they can even find new websites that hey never seen and I think that they would go and share it with their friends. They could go and us a blog for a project that they have just gotten from school. So what they do is go the blog where they can find good information that they need for their project And they could just go to see what is they latest news on their favorite hobby or sport.

This can also help astudent by making him or her into making their own blog so other people can go and see the blog that they made. It can also into what they want to be when they are older or in High School. Some parents may think that blogs are not for kids but what they don't know mabey is that some blogs are for kids and it also educational. They student can even improve in school by reading a blog that has to do with school and if a teacher asked a question they could know the answer. So that is my idea how some blogs can help out a student.

Here is one great place that you can visit.

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/13/AR2007011300649.html

This will keep you updatged in the sports.

Here is a site of what will happen is the game gets out of hand

ballhype.com/soccer/www.scoresreport.com/category/soccer

Here is a link if th you like the player Blanco

soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story 

In my last link i will show that the players are not the only one who bahave bad

www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_by_ives/2008/08/red-bulls-help.html

Article posted September 19, 2008 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 68

In my blog I will be talking about the behavior in the MLS. To tell you how the soccer players will react when they get hurt or sometimes in some games the players will go after the other players in the field. I will tell you also why all of this is happening and why the players behave like this in the field. Also some of the most bad behavior happens in the fans and on the benches I will also be telling you about that.

I am a student from Illinois my favorite thing to do is to play sports. You should come back to my blog because I will be telling what is happening in the MLS and will be some of the worst behavior in the time of soccer. So those that is how my blog will be and I hope you come back and start to read my blog.

I like sports. I'm from Illinois