Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Everything Music!-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by L teacher: Mr. Rezac

Final article

My final article is about sharing, collaboration, and participation. I think my blog has all three of these qualities. I share my blog everyday, in the way that maybe someone needs a good music website and no one has one, they can look on my blog and find one; that is sharing. I also have collaboration in my blog because Mr. Rezac's class and another class commented eachother's website so they knew we were reading them. We were working together.

Lastly, I had participation in my blog because I actually did something. Some people didn't put any effort into their work and I did. I wanted my blog to look good and be of useful information for someone who needed music. I hope people can see that i tried on this blog.

iPod Nano Thing by Steve Wampler.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93193895@N00/2857641872

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:56 PM • comment • Reads 73 • see all articles

i am from Illinois. I love to dance and am always happy! I play guitar and have two dogs and a brother. I LOVE MUSIC!!