Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Everything Music!-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by L teacher: Mr. Rezac

Decode- Paramore

Today i am talking about a song called Decode by Paramore. It's amazing, and it has such strong words. It is on the soundtrack for the popular series Twilght. I like this song because the lyrics are so good. For me lyrics are probably the most important part of a song and the thing I look at the most.

I think this song is talking about a person that loves someone else but they don't tell the truth and always lie. I really like the band Paramore because they have a good tune in all their songs and they have originality that no other band has. I hope you all will listen to the song. I also hope you enjoy it as much as I did and the music video comes out soon!

YAY! by oh  glory.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23664003@N06/2825302683

here is another sight where you can learn more if you are interested.

Article posted November 6, 2008 at 08:04 PM • comment • Reads 40 • see all articles

i am from Illinois. I love to dance and am always happy! I play guitar and have two dogs and a brother. I LOVE MUSIC!!