Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

M.I.M.S

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by M

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Hello, get ready to get your mind blown. I am a student in the Midwest. But you can call me Young Hove. My whole life has been centered around music. That's why my title is M.I.M.S. ( Music is My Savior.) I will be blogging about music. This is my life and I love to talk about it. I will mostly be talking about Hip/hop or rap music but I love Rock and Alternative. I hope you enjoy my blog. 

Article posted September 17, 2008 at 09:30 AM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles

I play lots of sports and Selena Gomez is awesome. M.I.M.S ( Music is my savior!) and My name is Young Hove. I'm a student learning how to blog so will soon blow your mind. I will be giving you updates on music, album releases, and music reviews. I will mostly be talking about Hip/hop or rap. Although I love rock and alternative rock. I hope you enjoy my blogs.