Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

M.I.M.S

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by M

teacher: Mr. Rezac

I think sharing music is a very good thing for blogging. Without sharing music I would not know alot of the songs I know now. It has helped me get a variety of music that I like. My friends suggest a song and I check it out. I soon come to like the song and thats how its done.

My blog helps to represent that you can like different kinds of muic. It certainly makes you think of variety and thats what I think kids like. Variety. This is my last blog post so I sure hope you guys enjoyed my blog. Thanks for your help. LeCute Rockstorm chapter 2: Dittore Head by millzero.com.

Since I cant really think about anything to write im going to talk about something different. Heavy Metal. This genre of music is slowly becoming my favorite type of music. I love lots of bands now and this is soon becoming a great genre. I love bands like: Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a down, Escape the fate, Limp Bizcut and many more.

I love a lot of songs such as: Down with the sickness, Inside the fire, Chop suey, and Bat country. Those are my favorite songs of heavy metal and mabye of all time. Heavy metal has not been aaround for a long time but I sure think this will soon be a great genre.

Article posted October 29, 2008 at 01:33 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

Gabcast! Rezac's Collaborations #46

1. Lil wayne

Lil wayne, the self-proclaimed "Best rapper alive" has made many albums and shows no sign of slowing down.

2.Eminem

Eminem, one of the most troublesome rappers. Made fun of because he wanted to be a rapper when he was younger. Eminem is now known worldwide ad in my opinion, the second best rapper alive.

3.The Game

The Game grew up in the streets of compton. Not a great place for young children. The Game bounced back from his childhood and is now the third best rapper

4.50-Cent

Probably the most famous rap song ever "In da club" was sung by 50-cent. His album went 8X platinum. He is one of the greatest and that's why he is the fourth best rapper alive.

5. Kanye West

From my city Chicago, Kanye west represents. He has made some great albums and is coming out with another one in November. He has had so many chart toppers and that's why he is the fifth best rapper.

6. Snoop Dogg

Another rapper from Compton. This rapper has done everything from movies to TV shows. He has been singing for a very long time and he is the sixth best rapper.

7. Ice Cube

ANOTHER rapper from Compton, and like Snoop, he has acted in many children movies. He has been around for so long and was in ine of the best rap groups ever NWA. He started Hip Hop and that is why he is the seventh best rapper.

8. Outkast

With rapper Andre 3000 how can you be number 8? Well Outkast broke up. If they had been together for a long time they would be the best.

9. Jay-Z

I know everyone is in love with Jay-Z so im putting him on the list. He is now my favorite but he is good. So that's why he is number nine on the list.

10. Nelly

I think Nelly is very underestimated as a rapper. He has made many great hits and I think he is on pace for many more.

www.bet.com/

Article posted October 22, 2008 at 03:07 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 53

I learned how to embed.

The highly participated album Tha Carter 3 was indeed a chart topper. Going double platnum in the first week, rapper Lil Wayne strikes again. As a sequel to the great album Tha Carter 2, Lil Wayne has made some improvements since the last album.

Lil Wayne has changed up his variety singing wise. Weezy goes from an upbeat crazy song like "Got money" and then changes to a deep, slower song like "Tie my hands". He also has featured the guitar in many of his songs. Such as, "Shoot me down", "Lollipop" and "Dont get it". Lil Wayne also has brought some new artists in the mix. His songs feature Bobby Valentino, Babyface, T-Pain, Birdman, and Derron Smith.

Lil Wayne has been self proclaimed as the best rapper ever and it shows. Go to any music store and you will find Tha Carter 3 there.

http://www.lilwayne-online.com/main.aspx

On September 30, T-pains album Thr33 Ring has come out. I have liked his past stuff like his album Epiphany. He has made many great songs like his single that came out with Lil Wayne, Can't believe it. To get more info on this album go to this link -------------> http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/t-pain-release-highly-anticipated-thr33/story.aspx?guid={FDCFF0D1-50C0-445B-85B2-80F77D69D306}&dist=hppr

Tha Carter 3 came out on June 6 and is still a chart topper. Being the number one abum on the charts. With all the songs on this album it would be hard for every one of them to be good right? Wrong, I love every song on this album. As a music fan, this is a must have. http://www.lilwayne-online.com/main.aspx

If you are looking for a good clean, old-fashion rap. The new T.I album Paoer Trails has come out and is ready for realease. With the great single Whatever you like im sure it will be great. http://www.hot97.com/

Link:

http://www.hot97.com/

Some good music to look at.

www.bet.com/

Another music website.

http://www.avengedsevenfold.com/

A great band to check out.

If you are a fan of Hip/Hop you will love Lil wayne.

http://www.50cent.com/

Hip/Hop tradition is right here with the official 50 Cent website.

Hello, get ready to get your mind blown. I am a student in the Midwest. But you can call me Young Hove. My whole life has been centered around music. That's why my title is M.I.M.S. ( Music is My Savior.) I will be blogging about music. This is my life and I love to talk about it. I will mostly be talking about Hip/hop or rap music but I love Rock and Alternative. I hope you enjoy my blog. 

I play lots of sports and Selena Gomez is awesome. M.I.M.S ( Music is my savior!) and My name is Young Hove. I'm a student learning how to blog so will soon blow your mind. I will be giving you updates on music, album releases, and music reviews. I will mostly be talking about Hip/hop or rap. Although I love rock and alternative rock. I hope you enjoy my blogs.