Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

PLease Don't Stop the Music-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by S teacher: Mr. Rezac

How does my blog represent the themes of sharing, collaborating, and participation?

I believe music is one of the gifts of life that everybody can compare and relate to. Everybody has their own taste in music, and sharing your ideas with others can expand their horizon of music as well. Naturally, half of everybody's music choices depend on friends, the radio, and the media.

To share your thoughts and interests with others is to share your knowledge of other artists and generes. You can influence people with your own likes and dislikes and maybe get others into the same things you are into. It's fun finding others who like the same things as you because you can feel like you can relate.

By blogging and explaining your interests, you can get people all over the world to read your words and spread your interests and maybe even ending up making some new friends who like what you write about.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 04:44 PM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles

Music is a large part of my life, and I would love other people to share it.