Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

BRAND NEW

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by B

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Google gadget 11/05/08
Paramore 10/28/08
Ice cream yum yum yum. 10/22/08
Ist blog 09/29/08

I am putting in this google gadget because my blog is on music. And with this you can find music.

Over the summer my friend and I went the go see a band called Paramore. This was live at summer fest and it was amazing. We found people who go to school with us were there and they were very nice to let us be with them in front row.

When the band finally got on stage everyone was going crazy. It was so weird to see pictures of he band all the time and them to see them in person right there was amazing.

When they started playing they were awesome! They played great they sang amazing and it was so cool to be there. And for the encore they played of course misery business! I would defiantly see them again.

This video is on social media. It is very entertaining and tells a good story. I hope you like it.

Hello, my name is Alexandra and my blog is going to be all about music. In this blog I will show you cool bands and if you like one of the bands I will give you links to other bands that are like them, the ones I think you will like. You should definitely come back to this blog because I usually update it often because i love music.

The benefits from my website is that you will get so many new bands that you will fall in love with. So that is why you should pick me Alexandra, for a music blog instead of all the others. So check out my blog. Thanks for reading this : ]

HEY THERE PAL MY NAME IS ALEXANDRA. AND RECENTLY I JUST FOUND A NEW BAND THAT I LIKE CALLED BRAND NEW. THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD AND I LIKE FINDING NEW BANDS SO THAT IS MY RECENT BAND I FOUND. I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM SO YOU SHOULD LOOK THEM UP. I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM.